Author Topic: Kevin jones  (Read 4495 times)

Offline paulbrown692000

• GF Inhabitant
    • Revelation BMX
Kevin jones
« on: March 28, 2012, 06:39:05 PM »
Hoffman Bikes on the team page has a picture of Kevin Jones riding brakeless. 
All things in life are temporary. If going well...enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong don’t worry, they can't last long either.

Offline OldYeller

• Cliffhanger
Re: Kevin jones
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 12:04:29 AM »
I don't see the pic, but it wouldn't surprise me.  He could ride better than me even without wheels.

Offline paulbrown692000

• GF Inhabitant
    • Revelation BMX
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 03:10:55 AM »
Here is the picture
All things in life are temporary. If going well...enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong don’t worry, they can't last long either.

Offline LSX

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 04:21:24 AM »
I hope no one picks on him for having his seat post so high!  LOL

Offline Rad255

• GF Inhabitant
  • Just laugh.
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 10:02:44 AM »
Brb gonna go pick on the guy that invented Flatland about how he likes his bike set up lol

Offline paulbrown692000

• GF Inhabitant
    • Revelation BMX
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 10:49:44 AM »
I'm not picking on him.  He is the reason I love flatland.  Just think its cool to see him riding without brakes.  Just wish it was an edit and not a picture.

Offline Rad255

• GF Inhabitant
  • Just laugh.
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 11:31:35 AM »
No I was referring to LSXs comment.

Offline paulbrown692000

• GF Inhabitant
    • Revelation BMX
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 12:07:14 PM »
wish Kevin would put out an edit

Offline you

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 03:58:37 PM »
Zero offset fork?

Offline LSX

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012, 05:03:33 PM »
I only made the comment because I see so many people making comments on guys setups when they have their seats high in the air. I totally agree....set YOUR bike up how you feel comfortable with......not whats fashionably correct. I myself like my post higher. Kevin was a great inspiration to me in the late 80s-early 90s.....one of the best ever. Great to see him riding and an edit would be awesome.

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 03:54:56 PM »
Probably just one of the many bikes Kevin has set up.  He's a bike guy.  He loves tinkering with bikes and different set-ups.  Remember, he rides flat on a Sunday 24" too.  And why not.  Could be someone else's bike too...he's known to check out other peoples bikes...especially Strowlers. 

Watching the Dorkin' videos...he's on several different bikes in each video.  Can get down on anything.
"A puppet no more!"

Offline Mark McGrade

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 08:32:05 PM »
"Friend" Kevin on facebook. He is always putting up short edits and new pics of his riding.

Offline Lam47

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2012, 12:08:10 PM »
"put your seat down it looks gay" is the comment I hear more than any other.
What if I want to be gay? Take that abusive children!
I'm clever.
Xbox live GT. Mr Brownground

Budz

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2012, 05:35:54 PM »
Probably just one of the many bikes Kevin has set up.  He's a bike guy.  He loves tinkering with bikes and different set-ups.  Remember, he rides flat on a Sunday 24" too.  And why not.  Could be someone else's bike too...he's known to check out other peoples bikes...especially Strowlers. 

Watching the Dorkin' videos...he's on several different bikes in each video.  Can get down on anything.
Yes, hes always checkin out other peoples bikes, and like u said, esp Strowlers. The crazy part is when he gets on another bike, he could rock it like hes been riding it forever. He is also seriously impressive on that 24" Sunday! I did a few peg wheelies on it, and I was def laboring to get that front wheel off the ground. Dont know how he does it, but glad he does!