Author Topic: Lea Dobrowski: I Did Not Fall Off, I Never Stopped and Never Will Stop Riding  (Read 24332 times)

Offline Andrew..

• Backpacker
Hey Lea.  I had a long one handed session today to commemerate your
injuries and celebrate life.  Yerrrr! O0

If that's not an innuendo I don't know what is..! haha
Isn't that bike a bit small for you?

Offline JoeKickass

• Backpacker
Here's where I stopped reading..."I know there are some people who were probably happy about it, some who didn’t like it and a lot of people that didn’t care."

It was then I realized, 'She's right -- I don't care.'

"You can ride brakeless with brakes." -- Scott O

Offline slcflat

• Hitchhiker
wow, sure sounds like a junior high locker room when a girl walks by---big pissing and ego boosting contest going on.  sure lea isn't on the level as erin donato or some others, but does that mean she can't contribute to the sport?  she DID enter a contest with a bunch of guys and did a pretty damn good run.  i don't know many of u internet riders have ever entered a contest but it's HARD to pull tricks under pressure in front of a crowd.  she's putting herself out there and getting exposure so doesn't that help the sport?  Yes there are other girls in flatland and they're not getting coverage not because of the way they look, it's because they're not in comps/jams/videos. 

Offline pretzelgape

• Funky Chicken
Yes there are other girls in flatland and they're not getting coverage not because of the way they look, it's because they're not in comps/jams/videos.
This is what white knight retards actually believe .
<Account infiltrated by Blindingsun. all your base are belong to us>

Offline letsgo

• Backpacker
    • Ketch Bikes
Thanks for being a friend to Kim and helping her out.

@all this is what real riders do.  They help out other riders. 

Offline christjesus

• Forkglider
Here's where I stopped reading..."I know there are some people who were probably happy about it, some who didn’t like it and a lot of people that didn’t care."

It was then I realized, 'She's right -- I don't care.'

best response...

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
is there even a handful of serious or semi serious female riders in the US? i don't get why Lea is criticized for not being "the best". she's got a strong will, and she's learning tricks.
i know a lot of decent men that would have just walked away from riding if they had similar hardships.
also, you can't read this and post and complain that she only gets attention because ____.  she got your attention, dumbass, take a moment and reflect on your own feelings first.
i've sessioned with Lea on several occasions, and she's impressed me, and the OG crew. she rides her ass off trying to progress.
that's basically all i have to say on that. welcome back!

Offline christjesus

• Forkglider
youre just smoochin brown eye because you going to get interviewed.  i can think of more than a handful of riders that should get an interview...

Please don't think i am implying myself in anyway...as a flatlander i have a good anti-social streak...that's why i hide behind a messianic handle...

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
youre just smoochin brown eye because you going to get interviewed.

i would say what i said on any day,the interview has nothing to do with it. actually, it looks worse on my part for speaking up, but it needed to be said.

Offline letsgo

• Backpacker
    • Ketch Bikes
youre just smoochin brown eye because you going to get interviewed.  i can think of more than a handful of riders that should get an interview...
Who is this guy?  30 posts and he/it is already attacking people.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 04:25:23 PM by letsgo »

Offline flatlandpercy

• Backpacker
Hey Lea.  I had a long one handed session today to commemerate your
injuries and celebrate life.  Yerrrr! O0

If that's not an innuendo I don't know what is..! haha

I read Lea has shoulder problem so she can probably only ride with one
hand.  So that's how I ride yesterday, one handed.

Offline Kevin G.

• Backpacker
  • You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a bike.
    • My Youtube Channel
Lea is a girl, but I don't care, she is learning fast and practising alot. I have the same respect and opinion for her than any other male rider. Even if she isn't pro, it doesn't mean that she can't write good articles. Personally, I enjoyed all of them because she always chose good subjects.

Offline pretzelgape

• Funky Chicken

i know a lot of decent men that would have just walked away from riding if they had similar hardships.

Nope . It takes way more courage to take the best choice for your healths sake regardless of what you want to do , its both more admirable and more sensible .
<Account infiltrated by Blindingsun. all your base are belong to us>

Offline Milflat

Who gives a f*ck about this stupid bitch everyone goes through trials and tribulations within life. We've all had injuries and heartache in our lives. This f*cking cunt wants attention because she's a 6 at best and can do a peg wheelie well I can't give you sh*t but a dick in your mother f*ckin and hole and you gotta reach me somethin for that hoe cuz I ain't for free bitch.

Offline xcross

Who gives a f*ck about this stupid bitch everyone goes through trials and tribulations within life. We've all had injuries and heartache in our lives. This f*cking cunt wants attention because she's a 6 at best and can do a peg wheelie well I can't give you sh*t but a dick in your mother f*ckin and hole and you gotta reach me somethin for that hoe cuz I ain't for free bitch.
LOL!!! damn son, though are strong f*cking words!  Why so seriousssssssss?