Author Topic: Tuner Evolution Contest 2012  (Read 3323 times)

News_Bot

Tuner Evolution Contest 2012
« on: February 01, 2012, 08:25:18 PM »
Date: 25.08.2012

Jam / Contest. More information TBA

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
Re: Tuner Evolution Contest 2012
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 11:46:55 PM »
There was such a great response to BMX flatland being at the Tuner Evolution car show in 2011 that they asked us to come back in 2012.

I do not plan on running an actual contest in 2012 but plan on having some cash prizes for this event for Pros and Ams alike!

As of right now it is just scheduled as a jam but I more than welcome any ideas of things we can do to ensure we put on another great show.  Thousands of people were exposed to flatland last year at this and the crowd was super excited and into the riding.

As of right now we are working on a Best Trick/Combo Pro and Best Trick/Combo Am with cash prizes for both!

The atmosphere last year was great and I encourage you all to attend and be part of the show!

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 03:44:12 PM »
Hey guys! Tuner Evolution Car Show is August 25th. As stated before the event last year was a HUGE success! They asked us to come back this year. However, this year won't be a full blown contest. Instead we will be doing a flatland showcase/jam. Last year there were motorcycle stunt teams and other things... This year flatland is the main entertainment attraction.

The crowd was awesome and people were really stoked on seeing flatland up close.

No entry fee, no classes... Just come and ride and entertain! There will be a $20 entry, winner takes all "best trick" contest to end off the show for those who want to participate. Hotel info will be posted shortly.

Ask those who went last year an they will tell you how awesome this was! So make some plans and come out and ride in the flatland Mecca York, PA.

I'm sure that like last year there will be tons of jams etc. aside from the actual event.

Check out www.tuner-evolution.com for info. Really excited about this.

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 01:34:24 AM »
Tuner Evo is next weekend! (10 days). It is not going to be a contest but a jam and is being advertised as a flatland showcase for the event. It is a cool way to get exposure and show flatland to a crowd who wouldnt normally see it.

We will be hanging out for a few hours to ride. Might do a best trick contest. It is at same location as last year. Hope you guys can make it out. Fat Tony will be there on the mic and it should be a good time! See you all there!

www.tuner-evolution.com for info

Offline smiley (Roy)

• GF Inhabitant
    • myspace
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 11:36:17 AM »
Aside from the York Crew, who else is going ? And what days are you going to be in York ? Trying to figure out my travel plans...

:beer: :beer: :beer:

-Roy
If you are for real, you probably spend enough time on your bike that there's no time left for talking sh*t on message boards.

Of course, if all you do is talk sh*t on message boards, you're probably not as good or as cool as you think you are.

-- McGoo

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 01:03:27 AM »