Author Topic: BMX Masters 2007 Pro Video  (Read 12946 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
BMX Masters 2007 Pro Video
« on: July 17, 2007, 08:47:25 AM »
Our BMX Masters Pro Video is finished and online . Now everyone who was not there can have a look at how the finals were. Everyone who was there can refresh his memory and bear the weekend in remembrance.

Video Facts :

- 12 finalists in 13 min.
- If you wonder about the end:  it's the crowd poll for choosing the Best Combo winner
- High Quality direct download link ( 94 MB )
- Low Quality direct download link ( 27 MB )

Ares Bykes America is proud to announce a new member of the Team, Jesse Cantore. They now also have a news page  that is updated regularly with Videos and pictures.   

Offline blind

• GF Inhabitant
Re: BMX Masters 2007 Pro Video
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 09:51:23 AM »
first off props to Jesse thats dope.second that video is dope as hell to.great riding. could hae done with out hearing shadow again but other then that great video

Offline R(uler)O(f)B(alance)

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 09:56:45 AM »
what he said about shadow.

plus sommer was on point. close decision up there!

and third if that best combo french reaction was a stab at justin, that´s just plain poor. like really really low.

and last but not least Waldemar should drop off his fruity sponsor and ride for I´llkickallyourassesbikeco. instead.

Offline Martin

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 10:28:13 AM »
and third if that best combo french reaction was a stab at justin, that´s just plain poor. like really really low.

I don't think so .. they were just making some noise.

Offline Henrik

• Hitchhiker
    • Fi-bmx
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 11:29:24 AM »

I don't think so .. they were just making some noise.
Yeh at least last year people were making as much noise as possible in various ways of banging water bottles and bikes etc. so I think Martin is right.

Oh and Waldemar had some crazy stuff there! The rollback 180 half-whopper thingie was very cool and also those brakeless rolling switches on the pedals and crossfooted. Crazy!

Thanks for the video! It was real nice, though in my personal opinion the music choices could have been better. I hope to see more footage if you happen to have any :)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 11:34:25 AM by Henrik »

Offline spix

• Team
  • Cliffhanger
  • Gábor [HUN]
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 12:25:48 PM »
thanks for the video! it was great. especially michael sommer and waldemar impressed me..  :beer:

but those pants :huh:
flatland lives!

Offline Flatride

• Deathtrucker
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 01:40:17 PM »
Raphael ruins all the videos for me. Get some pants!!!!!!!!!!!
Waldemar is plain crazy.

norcalmutt

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 02:29:04 PM »
YEAH RAPHAEL SHORT SHORTS IS TOO MUCH..LOL
and yeah you notice that 98% of all the riders did front
wheel combos and only raphael did back wheel combos
and that is the mentality of flatland today..by the way IM 
A BACK WHEEL GUY AND THINK THAT POINTS SHOULD BE TAKEN
OFF IF YOU DO JUST BACKWHEEL OR JUST FRONT WHEEL
AS YOU SHOULD BALANCE IT OUT AS IT MAKES IT MORE
INTERESTING. THIS IS WHY FLATLAND IS BORING IN SOME WAYS.

now go ride
the video was good overall tho

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 02:59:22 PM »
PROPS TO JESSE!!! Congrats!  Never met ya but your riding is badass and congrats on the Ares hook up.... so what happens now with the bike co. project that he and tyler were working on? the bike they were riding looks badass!

Offline Jesse

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2007, 03:29:39 PM »
PROPS TO JESSE!!! Congrats!  Never met ya but your riding is badass and congrats on the Ares hook up.... so what happens now with the bike co. project that he and tyler were working on? the bike they were riding looks badass!

Thank You!

We are actually going to be focusing on a clothing line instead of frames. The frame market is already so flooded and it costs so much to test and produce. I'm not exactly sure when we are going to start pumping out some products though. I'm just trying to focus on riding at this point.

Offline Burd

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2007, 03:32:55 PM »

Thank You!

We are actually going to be focusing on a clothing line instead of frames. The frame market is already so flooded and it costs so much to test and produce. I'm not exactly sure when we are going to start pumping out some products though. I'm just trying to focus on riding at this point.

+1 on the congrats.  Nice job!

Offline ijdevil

• Cliffhanger
    • myspace
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2007, 03:56:47 PM »
Madd props Jess, two big ass events in one year. No one more than you deserves this sponsorship. I always wanted to get on ABA but the better man got the sponsorship

Offline hijito

• Backpacker
  • Korosu!
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2007, 04:02:33 PM »
Thanks for vid.

The end was kinda lame.

Offline Marcel_Munich

• Backpacker
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2007, 04:32:16 PM »
i dont understand the end of the vid, please explain! Why are the french ppl freaking out?
"a flatland rider is a rider who rides on a flatland" :-D Chad rulez"

http://www.myspace.com/dermasl !

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2007, 05:11:42 PM »
i dont understand the end of the vid, please explain! Why are the french ppl freaking out?

LOL, them Bad Thing/Stereo Panda guys are crazy, kinda like it!  They seem to bring a different aspect to flatland!  Dunno about throwing the bikes and stuff....you conspiracy theorists might think that they were doing a subliminal advertising/product test for their pegs/frames!!  Seemed to hold up from the looks of it.   :mellow: