Author Topic: Anybody riding in downstate NY brooklyn, LI, Queens, Manhattan  (Read 4506 times)

Offline *trix*

• Forkglider
I am a newbie looking for some people to ride with who wouldnt mind me tagging along as I learn. I myself am not horrible I am just beginning though and do not know anyone locally, and I apologize if this is not in the correct forum area I figured this would be the best place to throw a thread up that people would look at/ respond too. So yeah just lemme know I would love to meet some new people and meet some cool riders that can throw me a bone every now and then with tricks and help me out.

LOU4130

Re: Anybody riding in downstate NY brooklyn, LI, Queens, Manhattan
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 11:53:09 PM »
I am a newbie looking for some people to ride with who wouldnt mind me tagging along as I learn. I myself am not horrible I am just beginning though and do not know anyone locally, and I apologize if this is not in the correct forum area I figured this would be the best place to throw a thread up that people would look at/ respond too. So yeah just lemme know I would love to meet some new people and meet some cool riders that can throw me a bone every now and then with tricks and help me out.

aHey bro..like we spoke about when you were here, we can def hook up sometime soon and get some ridin in. Hopefully ill be ableto help ya a little. Im not the best rider, and the damn weight gain i aquired over the last year doesnt help lol but i think at the least we can ride together lol.

Offline smiley (Roy)

• GF Inhabitant
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 12:27:20 AM »
Come out to Long Island on Aug 27... see http://www.global-flat.com/smf/index.php?topic=49325.0

-Roy
If you are for real, you probably spend enough time on your bike that there's no time left for talking sh*t on message boards.

Of course, if all you do is talk sh*t on message boards, you're probably not as good or as cool as you think you are.

-- McGoo

Budz

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 05:34:33 PM »
Pretty sure some dudes still ride frequently at Tompkins Square Park...maybe take a ride over there sometime and see whos out. B)

Offline *trix*

• Forkglider
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 08:24:46 PM »
sure lou I am 100% up for riding and tompkins sounds like a good idea I will try and stop there this weekend and hang out, I am slowly picking up some new stuff but I think being around some other riders would do me some good. and smiley I will try and make it out to that but its pretty funny that the event itself is in a chase parking lot (I work for chase) haha

Offline anthony

• Backpacker
  • You live for something or die for nothing....
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 09:21:42 PM »
Hey man... whats up???
where u at??..im from flushing, i can ride some day in the week, but weekend are not possible cuz my job...sucks...

Offline MAYTRICKS

• Backpacker
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 11:29:58 PM »
I'm heading over to Tompkins Square to ride with Andre in a few. If you want to meet send me a message so we can get in touch.

Offline smiley (Roy)

• GF Inhabitant
    • myspace
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 05:38:08 AM »
I'm gonna be riding Tuesday 8/23 around noon either at St Vartan or Tompkins Sq with Ron Monis...

-Roy
If you are for real, you probably spend enough time on your bike that there's no time left for talking sh*t on message boards.

Of course, if all you do is talk sh*t on message boards, you're probably not as good or as cool as you think you are.

-- McGoo

Offline HighLander

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 01:25:47 PM »
Lucky for u guys that actually have time to ride here in the city.My bike deserves a better owner.Ride Hard and enjoy guys!:beer:
One Last Ride.

Offline *trix*

• Forkglider
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 07:21:23 PM »
im usually good to do anything on the weekends and im free at night as long as i have plans a couple of days in advance, anyone can hit me up 5166036708 text or call or even email trixunlimited@gmail.com I live over in brooklyn off of cleveland street along the j train so if anyone wants to come by me chill kill the tennis court and play some handball and COD black ops lemme know lol

but as for this week i am booked for tonight I will be with the lady doing laundry and whatnot and for this weekend I am going to be busy saturday mid day but at night im free and same for sunday, also all next week I am on vacation for my birthday so I will be around and free to do whatever so I can come around and meet up with people wherever.

Offline *trix*

• Forkglider
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 09:32:14 PM »
ok so who wants to flatland with some earthquake madness lol

Offline smiley (Roy)

• GF Inhabitant
    • myspace
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2011, 01:33:38 AM »
im usually good to do anything on the weekends and im free at night as long as i have plans a couple of days in advance, anyone can hit me up 5166036708 text or call or even email trixunlimited@gmail.com I live over in brooklyn off of cleveland street along the j train so if anyone wants to come by me chill kill the tennis court and play some handball and COD black ops lemme know lol

but as for this week i am booked for tonight I will be with the lady doing laundry and whatnot and for this weekend I am going to be busy saturday mid day but at night im free and same for sunday, also all next week I am on vacation for my birthday so I will be around and free to do whatever so I can come around and meet up with people wherever.

Come out Saturday Night to Pt Jefferson...

-Roy

-- McGoo

Offline *trix*

• Forkglider
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2011, 04:30:40 PM »
pt jeff is sooooo damn far

Offline *trix*

• Forkglider
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2011, 05:29:30 PM »
so does anyone wanna ride today I am off

Offline anthony

• Backpacker
  • You live for something or die for nothing....
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2011, 09:30:02 AM »
so does anyone wanna ride today I am off

where u wanna ride? im free monday to wedn..... lmk bro