Author Topic: Riders in Columbus, Ohio, Canal Winchester, or anywhere near those areas  (Read 2560 times)

Offline fishyvincy27

I'm 17 years old, been riding flatland for about 2 years, and live in Canal Winchester, Ohio, but also visit the east side of Columbus. I would like to meet another rider around my area. I don't have any friends that flatland  :angry: lol. I don't have a license, so I can't drive anywhere, but I might have one within this year. It's possible that something could be worked out, though. Hit me up if you want to talk.
Fishyvincy27

Offline RonBaker

• Hitchhiker
hey, there is 6 riders here in the columbus area. we all get together every saturday at whetstone park. 3923 north high street Columbus OH 43214 is the address. hit up any of us on facebook or twitter. its me, joe cicman, scott nagy, andy johnson, phil brunett and joel shallhorn. hope to see you out there!

Offline fishyvincy27

thanks a lot for giving me the info! i'll think about coming out, although i might be a little shy meeting new people at first. haha.
Fishyvincy27

Offline RonBaker

• Hitchhiker
fishyvincy, pm me your number soo we can all get together and ride one of these days. we need to get more riders out this way... send me your fb or twitter too if you have that.

Offline fishyvincy27

I sent you my facebook already, I'm vince starr. I can't go over there, because my parents probably wont give me a ride that far, but im taking a driving test this thursday, so ill have a car, and i might be able to come over sooner, but no guarantees. id like to meet you guys.
Fishyvincy27

Offline XDMike

Re: Riders in Columbus, Ohio, Canal Winchester, or anywhere near those areas
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 02:18:39 PM »
Hey guys, I am totally new to flatland, I would really like to come out an meet some other flatland riders!

Offline fishyvincy27

Re: Riders in Columbus, Ohio, Canal Winchester, or anywhere near those areas
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2011, 06:16:19 PM »
where do you live?
Fishyvincy27