Author Topic: Where are you ~Alfreds Quamen~?  (Read 4864 times)

Duncan

Re: Where are you ~Alfreds Quamen~?
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2007, 08:48:03 AM »
ha ha ha
thats it
hee hee
thats the ticket
wheres alfred
can you find him?

He is the one with the silly hat and sweater on loan from bill cosby, in case you didn't notice.

Really, where is alfred though? I remember him from pedal and such. This is a intriguing thread. Let's try the milkbox idea yet. Or print out some fliers. "LOST ALFRED. Reward is a sexy moncho lap dance." I bet we would get tons of leads.

moncho

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2007, 04:15:38 AM »
I'm happy to announce I just got a PM from Alfred and he's doing OK. :beer:

Duncan

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2007, 10:52:32 AM »
Well thats one mystery solved. And i was just about to call scooby doo.  :angry:

Offline Guatiao

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2007, 02:39:34 PM »
I almost requested an AMBER alert!!!

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2007, 10:14:13 PM »
Hey fellow riders. Finally back on Global with all you owe so humorous posters ^_^. Thanks for the concern(post)and laughs. Im looking forward to the NYC Jam. Hopefully I'll get to meet anyone I have yet to at the jam, especially riders I havn't had the pleasure riding with that live in New York. Lou, hit me up...we must ride sometime before I head back to The Island(Puerto Rico).

Good to be back...:beer:to all of you.

Offline TOflat

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2007, 10:19:55 PM »
you still havent said where you were? Are the terrorists keeping you quiet or something?

Duncan

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2007, 11:20:26 PM »
Hey fellow riders. Finally back on Global with all you owe so humorous posters ^_^. Thanks for the concern(post)and laughs. Im looking forward to the NYC Jam. Hopefully I'll get to meet anyone I have yet to at the jam, especially riders I havn't had the pleasure riding with that live in New York. Lou, hit me up...we must ride sometime before I head back to The Island(Puerto Rico).

Good to be back...:beer:to all of you.

Alfred, where were you? We were so worried. You should have seen your father, he was so upset.

P.S.
I almost requested an AMBER alert!!!

OMG GUATIAO