Author Topic: Join us on Google+  (Read 8521 times)

Offline sbroflatland

• Cliffhanger
  • ga_goosh
Re: Join us on Google+
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2011, 04:17:21 AM »
Brandon i got you too

Offline alex caps

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2011, 06:26:34 AM »
While I applaud Google+ (and am happy to send an invite if anyone still needs), it's really not optimized for "groups".  This might sound like a self-plug, but the "social network" I've been working on for the past 6 months has been built with Flatland in mind (1/3 of our team are flatlanders).  We're working on changing the paradigm of online interaction and providing value not currently attainable in other social networks.  I genuinely believe it will enhance the global flatland scene (among others) and cannot wait to get it started.  We'll be letting in private beta testers soon and part of me wants to open up to the flatland community as a first test group to give feedback and let us know how to better serve the community.  If anyone is interested in helping out, head over to http://hyphos.com or shoot me an email at flatland@hyphos.com.  

Again, sorry for the shameless plug.  It just seems the community wants to embrace new technology and Google+ really isn't the solution (in my opinion).  
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 06:29:09 AM by alex caps »

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2011, 06:28:09 AM »
I'm kind of amused that Myspace Tom is a contributer...
anyhoo, I'm on there. jim(dot)simple@gmail.commmmmm