Author Topic: BMX Masters 2011: Pro Final runs  (Read 18514 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
BMX Masters 2011: Pro Final runs
« on: July 10, 2011, 11:58:00 AM »

The results of the BMX Masters Pro class haven´t been officially published yet but we thought we´d give you the chance to make an educated guess and uploaded the runs of Matthias, Moto and Dominik who stood out to us. Nevertheless the other 9 riders had dope runs as well!

Final runs pro:
-
Matthias Dandois

-
Dominik Nekolny
 (still uploading)
-
Moto Sasaki

So what do you think? Who made it?

Offline mare

• GF Inhabitant
  • tmp®
Re: BMX Masters 2011: Pro Final runs
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 12:26:28 PM »
dominiks run is allread uploaded. just for info....
but i dont understand how come official results arent published yet. i just dont get it. after almost a day there are no results. yeah flatland judging definetly needs changes....

Offline Paul Chamberlain

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 12:31:49 PM »
Dom did the hardest sh*t in my opinion but he lacked variety and orginality - it was a bit of a boring run because of the lack of variety.

I'd love to see Moto's backwards pedal karl thing in real life, it's so cool.

Overall I guess Matthias had the best run because he had the most variety even though he did a lot of easy stuff and filler he still did a few hard links. If it really was the best run overall then I think that's a real shame...

Moto was the most original.

Flat is dying. People need to go harder - then they won't have to tell people when to clap. In other BMX disciplines riders don't need to hype the crowd - their riding hypes the crowd. Flat's not like that because people don't go hard enough.

That's my thoughts - pretty negative I suppose. It's just a shame to think that of the best riders ever, Martti is maybe the only one who is of this era - Is Martti still of this era? Maybe not...

Paul
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 12:33:52 PM by Flatapult »

Offline justfour

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 12:39:43 PM »
Flat is dying. People need to go harder - then they won't have to tell people when to clap. In other BMX disciplines riders don't need to hype the crowd - their riding hypes the crowd. Flat's not like that because people don't go hard enough.

You trolling?! People don't clap hard enough because Joe Public doesn't understand flat, that why you get the biggest cheers for 'time machines' and the like - they appear the most impressive tricks..  :rolleyes:

byke

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 12:52:06 PM »
Did Martti compete?
What about Daniel Dhers run, I wan to see that.

Offline *Fo*

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 12:52:59 PM »
in fact i agree with Flatapult

loque

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2011, 02:07:11 PM »
I agree with points from both Paul and justfour .

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2011, 03:14:30 PM »
Did Martti compete?
What about Daniel Dhers run, I wan to see that.

+1

Overall title contender?  Ha, ha...ala, Wilkerson and McCoy.

Flats not dead.  If Joe Public doesn't get it, I don't care.
"A puppet no more!"

Offline jpoliti

• Backpacker
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2011, 03:16:13 PM »
i don't really know who gets the win, they're all such great riders, let's wait.

I would have loved to see other pros run though, i love matthias riding but i am more interested in seeing the other guys runs than wondering who won. Hope we will have a chance to see other vids soon ! ;)

thanks for th upload !!

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2011, 04:17:06 PM »
looks like Matthias won, Moto second, Dominik third

Offline Ultraman Zoffy

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2011, 07:48:39 PM »

Whatever man... flat is the hardest it's ever been. If it's dead to you, then either bounce or start riding street and learning cherrypickers. The public still goes crazy over those from what I've seen.

Offline Limited

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2011, 09:25:11 PM »

Whatever man... flat is the hardest it's ever been. If it's dead to you, then either bounce or start riding street and learning cherrypickers. The public still goes crazy over those from what I've seen.
thank you...anyway Matthias is washed up . He's too busy trying to be street style and hardcore when he failed to realize that he was hardcore before the striaght tubes and all black everything, he was hard core when he was riding as hard as he could now...idk..

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2011, 10:46:10 PM »
thank you...anyway Matthias is washed up .

you are posting this in a thread where he just won one of the largest flatland contests in the world and you're trying to say he's "washed up"?

I'm sorry, but, what?

loque

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2011, 02:29:26 AM »

Claiming flat is the hardest its ever been? im sorry something doesn't sit well with me about that statement . As for crowds thats exactly the problem , the day flatland begins concerning itself with impressing mr and mrs public is the day it suffers massively as an awesome deep complex collection of variable styles and tricks and becomes an ugly linear process adhering to peoples basic perception of what is impressive which will be based entirely on speed and risk and zero on complexity or technical ability . I guess it comes down to what do you care about more ? for me flatlands and my own dignity wins everytime .

Offline Burd

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2011, 03:39:07 AM »
Flat will die when guys stop coming up with new stuff.  Moto proved that it is not dying just yet by pulling that crazy @ss spinning pedal Karl to steam thing.  Holy sh!t that was bonkers.