Poll

How many Active riders are in your City?

I am the f*cking onliest One!
We are 2 riders...
We are 3-5 riders :)
We are 6-10 riders! So cool :)
We are more than 10 riders :)

Author Topic: How is the Scene in your Town?  (Read 7580 times)

Offline Jodanimal

• Forkglider
Re: How is the Scene in your Town?
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 11:32:45 PM »
As far as I know, its me and one other guy. but I have heard myths of a couple of others, but so far i have not met them..

Offline Maestro

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2011, 01:42:45 AM »
Fort Worth Texas! Me and my friend ride, Ive met another rider a couple times, Will (owner of London bikes) and there is a couple guys just outside of funky town but i havnt met them yet.

Offline Stubbleduck43

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2011, 03:17:12 AM »
I'm going to try and make it down to ATX Todd after the project I'm on is done.  I've got 2 weeks vacation coming to me.

Offline wolverines

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2011, 04:36:01 AM »
3 of us. It is always nice that someone is passing through or comes to visit and stays for the weekend , or we get to ride with for the day, but kinda like that closed knit atmosphere.

Offline Stubbleduck43

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2011, 04:48:30 AM »
We had a killer scene here at one point.  It eventually fizzled.

Offline Richi@Bremerhaven

• Cliffhanger
  • 1Champ BMX Mailorder
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2011, 07:21:37 AM »
In my town there were some riders, too!
Some years before I started they stoped or just moved house :(
Now we are 3 again :) But in a city thats next to us there are 6 riders so I sometimes visited them.
1Champ BMX Mailorder

Offline Flatland-Cris

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2011, 09:57:52 PM »
2-5 city....no.

2-5 whole country? yes

scene is nill people dunno what the f*ck ur doing on the bike ther like"thon fella dosent know how to sit down n cycle a bike properly" cunts like

:angry:
Where do you live man?! 2-5 Riders in Country? I think Luxemburg has more riders!

@Tod: Yes, That's What we are trying! When i am 20 i'd like to Create a
Company!!! But we are 11-12 so we cant do that much... But i am sure during the Time there will come more riders. A Year ago I started. Since that Time I Love riding And made 2 Other guys addicted for Flat. Maybe in 6 Years we are 10 riders! ^_^

Northern Ireland (uk)-not with them other southern bastards dunno if theres any downsouth there they dont count as people so i wudent worrie

theres only aran,me,hollinger and johnny in NI  :(
Keep it flat!

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2011, 09:59:55 PM »
Massachusetts, USA has always had a nice flatland scene but it is exploding lately!
We will be doing a "scene report" with RadDad sometime soon, we just had a sweet jam/contest with 25 dudes entering, and about 35-40 altogether..I could think 10 guys that didnt show up too!

Insane!   :wacko:

Phatman

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2011, 11:44:27 PM »
My quest to not be the only flatlander in bicester (oxfordshire) took a suprising turn yesterday. Driving into town i saw a guy about my age with a KGB Palmero. I wasnt driving so i couldnt pull up & ask for his number so hopefully someone knows him or ill see him around again!

Offline oldmanjoe

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2011, 12:34:32 AM »
We have to have at least 4. I've met 2.

I was loading my bike on the car one day and someone stopped by and we chatted. He was #1, and I haven't seen him since.

He mentioned that the Tattoo artist down the street rode. I tracked him down, and he "said" he doesn't ride any more, knee problems. He sold his bike on craigslist locally, so that has to be #3. I rode in the lot across the street from the tattoo shop, and he came out and showed me a few things. He also enjoyed himself, and is now regretting selling his bike. Maybe a return in his future. I'd ride in front of his shop more, but we talk too much, and I have limited ride time.
Oh, that makes me #4.

Offline Tommy Point

• Forkglider
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2011, 07:21:32 PM »
Southern Maine: 2.25

Offline Andrew Tarrant

• Cliffhanger
  • Is back...with a KFC bucket.
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2011, 07:39:29 PM »
Sorry but what is the OP goin on about? scene in my town? You mean what my town looks like or what?

Only me :) I get a lot done on my own, and no one here rides flatland anyway
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 12:50:25 AM by Andrew Tarrant »
Mechanic is easy, all you need is a hammer and a blowtorch....BURN MOTHERf*ck BURRN

Offline Stubbleduck43

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2011, 02:21:06 AM »
Right now the flat riders around here are, Jeremy Jones, Andy Powell, Will Redd, Clint Majors, George Tenyche, Ross Smith, Nick, Charlie, Gensanity, and various others.  We don't have too many jams anymore, but we get together on occasion.

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2011, 04:27:33 AM »
Right now the flat riders around here are, Jeremy Jones, Andy Powell, Will Redd, Clint Majors, George Tenyche, Ross Smith, Nick, Charlie, Gensanity, and various others.  We don't have too many jams anymore, but we get together on occasion.

Any time you want to head on down here, let me know...I'll have everyone meet up!  Ross Smith...hmm, is this just urban legend, or have you guys actually seen him?  You guys got a good scene up there, you guys should jam more!
"A puppet no more!"