Author Topic: Patientīs record: Sebastian Pospischil  (Read 4413 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Patientīs record: Sebastian Pospischil
« on: June 10, 2011, 12:11:08 AM »

It got a little quiet around Kunstform?! founder and pro rider Sebastian Pospischil lately. He sent us a few words on what he´s up to these days:

"First of all I´m still working for Kunstform?! as well as Daniel Fuhrmann but I also have a regular full time job. Now that there is a 3 in front of the 0 (age) it´s time for some renovation works. Maybe you noticed the tape that is holding my body together. After 15 years of BMX, 5 years of back and leg problems and many doctors I found one that is able to fix my problems. The tapes are part of the therapy and the pain in my leg is almost gone but it will take another 6 months. Therefore I won´t be around at many contests except for the Masters in Cologne. This autumn I´ll get my nose broken in order to get rid of a breathing problem. CK Köhler and NewScool Böhm confirmed that it´s pretty helpful!
I used the last couple of week to rearrange my parts in ´No Flips Please´ (older Sport Import team and promo video) which you can see on the left."

We are looking forward to seeing Seppl in full effect again next year! Have fun getting that nose broken! ;-)

Offline Booroo

• Hitchhiker
Re: Patientīs record: Sebastian Pospischil
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 07:07:38 AM »
Hope you`ll be fine Seppl!
Can anyone please refresh my memory what was the cause of the leg`s problem and how serious the injure is? Thx
Better to ride not so smooth but with your own style, than trying to be a copy.

Offline Deco. Inspira.

• Hitchhiker
    • Deco. Inspira.
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 04:59:55 PM »
This is really inspiring. Your dedication to the sport is unmatched. To keep riding with all these problem. Keep riding!
Deco. Inspira.

Offline wesbmxr

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 05:06:47 PM »
Heal up Sebastian. This flatland thing of ours needs riders like you...that link at 1:46 is BANGIN' dude!

Offline seppl

• Funky Chicken
    • kunstform?! Flatland BMX Shop
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 09:51:57 AM »
Hi guys,

Thanks for the kind words!

My leg problem was caused by my back problems plus doing to much one-sided activities. Doing x-footed stuff really made things worse. I try to ride more balanced at the moment which already helped a lot.

In case you haven't seen:

Ride hard guys,

Seppl

« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 09:54:40 AM by seppl »
kunstform?!  BMX Shop - Flatlands finest shopping.

Offline E-motion

• Backpacker
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2011, 09:34:04 PM »
man. im kind of in the same sitatuion right now in terms of needing phsyiotherapy and sh*t. this is nice to see.