Author Topic: New Suelo Moto Signature Frame  (Read 13488 times)

Offline KARNAZA

• Hitchhiker
New Suelo Moto Signature Frame
« on: June 08, 2011, 07:00:54 PM »
New Suelo Moto Signature Frame:

tt: 18.0"
ha: 74.5°
cs: 12.8"
BB: Splanish
weight: 1810g

http://bmxcave.ocnk.net/zoom/62873

Offline Limited

• Cliffhanger
Re: New Suelo Moto Signature Frame
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 07:25:41 PM »
for the longest time I thought he was riding the new A-Damn frmae. I even saw his bike in person. they look so similar. anyways cool sh*t!

Phatman

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 07:44:05 PM »
Looks pretty tight. One for all the midgets out there  ;D

Offline mitch

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 07:47:16 PM »
18.0 tt!!!!!! wow, thats short

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 10:38:08 PM »
Cool graphic too. But 18"?   

Offline SNOOP

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 10:59:59 PM »
Im willing to bet, Suelo doesnt live much longer....

Offline Cyborg

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2011, 01:35:50 AM »
I don't really ever comment on such things, but I really think Suelo is one of the best bike companies for flat. I mean, Fly has such good quality stuff and the Suelo is one of the only flat bikes with spanish bottom bracket (still in 2011) and integrated chain tensioners, along with having awesome welds, always a simple and good geometry and 75 top tube. I love my simple frame and it is two years old and still lighter and stronger than a lot of things... This comment is aimed at the comment that suelo won't last much longer... que viva suelo!

Offline schneider

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 03:26:26 AM »
18" tt and 12,8 cs! hell yeah i want one! perfect for us the midgets!

Offline Vic Román

• Cliffhanger
  • RaD!
    • Gorilla Photo Media
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 04:48:38 AM »
I don't really ever comment on such things, but I really think Suelo is one of the best bike companies for flat. I mean, Fly has such good quality stuff and the Suelo is one of the only flat bikes with spanish bottom bracket (still in 2011) and integrated chain tensioners, along with having awesome welds, always a simple and good geometry and 75 top tube. I love my simple frame and it is two years old and still lighter and stronger than a lot of things... This comment is aimed at the comment that suelo won't last much longer... que viva suelo!
Even though I have had my difference's with Snoop in the past ,I kinda agree with him on this one.

From what i`ve seen on the internet:

* I love the concepts and ideas behind Flybikes and Suelo but ...
* Simple 1 and 3 are good but with #2 some people had Issues.
* Suelo Tubo frame (even though I liked it)  was a bad idea.
* A Suelo sprocket in one of Rad Dad`s videos breaks on Clint (I think that`s who it is) right on   camera.Where Rad Dad ends up saying this classic quote ..."Suelo no bueno"  ^_^
* Their site is rarely updated and we haven't seen anything new  in a while.

If a company wants to build a good reputation earn our trust,they need to redeem themselves with something awesome.

Now,my real life experiences with Flybikes and Suelo:
I currently ride a Flybikes Micromachine and a Suelo stem (I love them).I was also drooling over the Simple for a couple years but decided to get a used Micromachine (not everybody has one  :mellow:). This Moto frame, I hope this is really a new frame from them and not a hoax cause I really would like to say ¡ Que viva Suelo ! but for now I`m with Snoop on this one.

"This ain't segregation this is freestyle folks". - Ruben Castillo

Offline SNOOP

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2011, 06:36:28 AM »
Just watch, cyborg....

And remember, nomatter whatever differances you may have with me?

Snoop called it first, :)

Offline EZChris

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2011, 11:31:15 AM »
This is aimed at the asian market, which is why there has been no publicity in the west. it'll sell like hotcakes over there.
Proud member of the Spaff Cartel.

Offline sakis

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2011, 12:12:29 PM »
dutch rider twisted his cs, ss at his suelo v2 or v3.so not so strong

Offline Rad255

• GF Inhabitant
  • Just laugh.
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2011, 02:24:29 PM »
Fly/Suelo brought in Viki to become a big party of the company. Suelo will be making all the new Fenix stuff. Straight from his mouth btw. So why would Suelo do all this if they were anywhere close to dying? Haaaaterrrrrssss.....

Offline robpossible

• GF Inhabitant
  • Crackpacker to kitchen table
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2011, 03:12:34 PM »
Suelo is going nowhere but up. Sorry Snoop, I generally agree with you but your wrong here. This frame is targeted at Asian riders, saw it on Twitter a week or two ago, nothing but Asian Tweets. I loved my V3, it was a solid frame with all the fix-in's. It was just too short for me. If they made a 19/13 or even a little longer the USA would be all over it. Their brakes, grips, pegs and tires are pretty dope IMO. I don't think they have a bad rep, and a broken sprocket from a 200++ guy, well, I don't think that counts. I know they had probs with the tubo and the V2 but all companies have there bad stuff, live and learn. I think they have learned. Props to Moto and Suelo!
1st law of thermodynamics: Energy can not be created or destroyed, it only changes in form.

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2011, 03:51:50 PM »
I guess I don't understand how a new signature frame is a harbinger of the end. I could see this frame being extremely popular in Japan, for example.