Author Topic: Death truck tail whip?  (Read 6453 times)

Offline spike443

Re: Death truck tail whip?
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 05:09:42 PM »
A little slow..hahahahahahaha!

Wow, that's nice!
spike

Offline dcheney

• Forkglider
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 05:23:48 PM »
This was passed along in our regional facebook group.  Amazing!  I love how we can have Marti sharing his slow technical tricks one week and then see something this fast the next.  Everyone's riding level is through the roof!  -_-

Offline Stereolab

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 05:42:13 PM »
I can't watch videos at work, and my home computer is broken.  Can someone please attempt to explain this trick/link in words?

Offline JFos

• GF Inhabitant
    • www.myspace/richardmccoy.com
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2011, 09:00:25 PM »
gamma ray blast......stereo, think gamma ray blast collides into the end slash beginning of time and space.
Schramm’s Law: “The single most important contributor to a nation’s economic growth is the number of startups that grow to a billion dollars in revenue within 20 years.”

Offline JFos

• GF Inhabitant
    • www.myspace/richardmccoy.com
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2011, 09:02:46 PM »
ok its not actually a death truck..unless. Having brain fart. straddle roni ??? b-wards facing deathtruck.

at very high carving speed near turbine point he whips it out under him into a mccircle. whips it same way as mccircle rotates.
Schramm’s Law: “The single most important contributor to a nation’s economic growth is the number of startups that grow to a billion dollars in revenue within 20 years.”

Offline Stereolab

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2011, 09:54:32 PM »
I gotta see this...I still don't understand!

Offline paulbrown692000

• GF Inhabitant
    • Revelation BMX
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2011, 12:12:40 AM »
i love high speed riding.  two thumbs up
All things in life are temporary. If going well...enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong don’t worry, they can't last long either.

Offline dcheney

• Forkglider
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2011, 12:24:46 AM »
I gotta see this...I still don't understand!

Yes you do need to see this.

Start with a cross footed half lash at high speed.  Bring the balance leg to the back peg.  Now pull up onto the rear wheel simultaneously taking your foot off the front peg and swinging it over the headtube into a deathtruck.  Carve the crap out of the deathtruck and at the end of the carve....here is where the magic happens... jump into the air, kick the back wheel around and transition forward to land on the front peg and foot jam to start McCircles.  Sprinkle heavily with awesomeness.  Ride out like it was as easy as a fork glide.  Follow it up with a celebratory bunny hop 360'.

Offline DaveDeBuono

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2011, 01:55:11 PM »
if you think about it, is it kind of a full whip? starts frame "in front" (straddle roni), ends frame in front (mccircle)... maybe?
life is short. stunt it.