Author Topic: Something Big Is Coming  (Read 3882 times)

Offline alex caps

• Hitchhiker
Something Big Is Coming
« on: May 17, 2011, 01:48:18 AM »
It's been awhile since I posted here and I thought I'd give some karma, take some karma.

Give:

I am stoked on what Effraim is doing with Flatmatters.  It's one of my favorite sources for staying up to date with flatland.  He just did a major update and I noticed he was using flatmattersonline.com.  I've been sitting on a pretty simple url and decided to donate it.  You can now access Flatmatters from http://flatu.com

Take:

Some of you probably remember Bikeflat.  It was a super fun site documenting our flatland adventures, offering how-tos, user submitted photos, t-shirts and even bike parts (logic bars).  Right now I'm working with a bunch of friends on something much bigger.  It's definitely inspired by the flatland community and how I think we can better unite.  That said, it also encompasses other sports/interest/hobbies.  We're aiming to go head to head with Facebook.  If you want to support us, enter your email at http://hyphos.com and we'll get you hooked up as soon as possible.

Thanks and ride on!

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Something Big Is Coming
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 04:59:36 AM »
Considering Alex is one of the most brilliant and talented people I've ever met, I'd believe him when he says "something big is coming".

Offline misterpola

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 05:21:41 AM »
I decided to start riding flatland because of bikeflat.com

Offline flat1ander

• Backpacker
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 09:31:07 PM »
I decided to start riding flatland because of bikeflat.com

same

Offline DaveDeBuono

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 04:07:34 PM »
nice al!
life is short. stunt it.

Offline ivan-flaterOS

• Hitchhiker
  • Sonic!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 11:40:08 PM »
I remember when I started riding I had all of the videos from bikeflip on my pc...good times -_-