Author Topic: UK Ride #90 mini-review  (Read 2144 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
UK Ride #90 mini-review
« on: November 13, 2005, 04:38:51 PM »
This month’s issue of Ride magazine(UK)is packed with flatland goodness and will probably become a classic issue, like #87 (The Kevin Jones & friends interviews). Issue #90 kicks off with a Day Smith interview which compliments the words and pictures from Stephen Scheuerer’s Hollywood Jam  reportnicely. It’s so nice to see and hear from Day and realize he never stopped riding during all that time ‘out of the limelight’…Dorkin’ in York 15 is covered; there’s an interesting insight into Kevin Jones’ reaction to witnessing Cory Fester’s backwards boomerang to backwards half-packer combos,  and the general atmosphere of this legendary jam is sufficiently condensed to make you crave the next Dorkin’ release… for all tech fans there’s a wheel building tutorial written by Mr G-Sport, George French, of such depth and quality its worth having the issue for this article alone…want to know what parts the worlds best flatlander rides? How about a modified Taska rear hub “so I could have more play in it” and a Wal-Mart brand chain – you know it’s not the ride it’s the rider…Ride #90 is out now – stay tuned for more magazine coverage.

mutt

UK Ride #90 mini-review
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 10:54:00 PM »
damn that sounds cool
just got the #89 issue so i cant wait to see issue #90
had a good session with Adam pintek and this 17 year old
who rips and he is alex from russia and i mean this kid got
skill and even pintek was impressed and big hari richard and some
others were there. we are hoping to get this going every 2 weeks

anyways yeah i brought the  #89 uk ride and yeah i have not
been able to fully read it yet but #90 sounds even better.

lates