Author Topic: tire help  (Read 2898 times)

Offline xBonesx

• Hitchhiker
tire help
« on: April 25, 2011, 08:54:44 PM »
well a while back my aunt got me some KHEMAC tires for christmas and i didnt need to put them on till a day ago. so i put on my new tire on my khe adamn lt and sure enough i was struck by how thin the new one was to my stock adamn lt tires. i like to turbine peg wheelies but the one i put on was so thin that i would slip. the new tire i have is a KHEMAC1 and the khe adamn lt one was KHEMAC1.5??? i really want to stray away from the KHEmacs now and find my self a nice tire for turbine wheelies. and suggestions?

Offline DLK

• Cliffhanger
Re: tire help
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 09:07:27 PM »
Do you mean thin as in the rubber is thin or do you mean "thin" as in the tire is narrower?
The MAC1.5 is 1.90" inflated while the MAC1 is 1.75" so it could take some getting used to the narrower tire. I'd say give it few sessions and you'll adapt. I run the MAC1's and have no problems turbining but I've always run 1.75" tires.

Offline xBonesx

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 09:09:58 PM »
thanks for clearing up the size i thought the 1.5's were actually the size haha i guess i will try to get used to them but i really dont like them all too much.

Offline DLK

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 12:03:14 AM »
thanks for clearing up the size i thought the 1.5's were actually the size haha i guess i will try to get used to them but i really dont like them all too much.

No problem. At least you didn't pay for them. Expensive.