Author Topic: Justin Miller Interview by Terry Adams  (Read 22267 times)

Offline kabirun

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Justin Miller Interview by Terry Adams
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2011, 05:10:48 AM »
Great guy!! he should make a come back with a frame called something like: the Miller lite'
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 05:13:36 AM by kabirun »

Offline SNOOP

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2011, 05:18:41 AM »
^^^^^ I always invisioned him learning halfhiker kickflip to halfpacker... And calling it "Millet lite." With the hitch to backpacker flip being "Miller" of course. lol

Offline FlatismŽ

• GF Inhabitant
    • Flatism
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2011, 01:29:46 PM »
Bring Miller and Sam foxy back into the game, and flatland will get interesting again.
Flat-ism

Offline Metaphore

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2011, 02:06:09 PM »
^^^^^ I always invisioned him learning halfhiker kickflip to halfpacker... And calling it "Millet lite." With the hitch to backpacker flip being "Miller" of course. lol

He already does (or did) that trick. Halfhiker kickflip to halfpacker. He did it in the best combo run in Cologne a few years back, but Sam Foakes took the win.

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2011, 07:02:18 PM »
Bring Miller and Sam foxy back into the game, and flatland will get interesting again.

Sam used to get robbed at contests unless it was in the UK. Miller used to sometimes have trouble overseas too despite pretty much flawless ultra difficult runs.

Just something to think about.

Offline Federico RZ

• Forkglider
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2011, 08:24:34 PM »
Sam used to get robbed at contests unless it was in the UK. Miller used to sometimes have trouble overseas too despite pretty much flawless ultra difficult runs.

Please TJ explain that.  :huh:

Offline jmctigret

• Backpacker
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2011, 11:57:55 PM »

Jedi Master on bikes "Justin Miller

Offline Paul Chamberlain

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2011, 04:00:13 AM »
Let's not focus on the issues between Martti and Justin. We all make mistakes. I'm listening to Kanye West right now and I'm sure I'll live to regret that someday even though it seems like the right thing to do now.

1) Best or not Justin is still the only rider EVER to teach Martti a thing or two about kickflips.

2) One day he will bring sexy back. A can of Paps. A mullet. A six shooter. And a f*cking kickflip Katrina whilst looking TA in the eye.

Offline Paul Chamberlain

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2011, 04:02:25 AM »

Please TJ explain that.  :huh:

It's judges bias man. Natural thing. Like it or not it's hard to rob your friends so when sh*t's close you give them the benefit of the doubt. That's how it is and no one can deny it. If you really can't decide it's just easier to choose the local hero.

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2011, 12:42:23 AM »
Voodoo jam 07 or 08 I think it was. Sam hits like 3 1:00-1:30 long rolling links, ends up qualifying 9th. I had him in top 3.

That's really unacceptable when the qualifying runs really were not that close. I think the same thing happened to Justin in Europe a few times. Judging over there at times, really sucks hard unless of course the contest is in France and you are French.

Offline Ness

« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2011, 02:17:54 AM »
I wish he could ride again someday!!!!! es mi inspiracion

Lee

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2011, 03:15:50 AM »
why did terry ask him how he paid for his house?  and then about other things he owned?  oh yeah, everyones obsessed with money these days.  obnoxious.

Offline PSchoolen

• Company
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2011, 04:48:18 AM »
why did terry ask him how he paid for his house?  and then about other things he owned?  oh yeah, everyones obsessed with money these days.  obnoxious.

1) Where did he ask Justin how much he paid for his house? I must have missed that part.

2) Where did he ask about anything he owned other than his rental properties? Terry and Justin are best friends and both earn part of their living by investing in rental properties. That is not being obsessed about money. Its called earning a living and providing for your family. Both Terry and Justin work hard to do that and I have a lot of respect for both of them.

3) Who is being obnoxious?
Patrick Schoolen
www.flatlandfuel.com

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2011, 04:59:25 AM »
^^^ Yep, unfortunately, riding flat doesn't pay the bills.
"A puppet no more!"

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2011, 06:53:28 AM »

The mods have asked you nicely a few times to behave here and you say ok, then keep going with negativity again and again and again. You call out people, make sexist remarks, follow people around to bug them, troll, post valueable threads in fight club and now call out pros. Unfortunately I'm deleting your account. Not for one mistake, but daily mistakes ok. It sucks but must be done.