Author Topic: Justin Miller Interview by Terry Adams  (Read 22265 times)

Offline jmctigret

• Backpacker
Re: Justin Miller Interview by Terry Adams
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2011, 06:58:09 AM »
you know what will pay the bills??? Rock Walks and Track Stands type of tricks not Adam Kun Monster Whip. Want proof?
 If you did well the first trick in the first picture not only you make over 100 k a year you will also get a gold bike..lol

Offline jmctigret

• Backpacker
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2011, 07:07:48 AM »

just joking! To me Adam Kun trick Monster Whip is the trick of the year or even last year.
As for staying on topic Justin Miller was super smooth and had a great flow to him that made super hard tricks look like nothing. I hope that guy comes back one day, going to miss his riding.

?uest

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2011, 06:54:07 PM »
why did terry ask him how he paid for his house?  and then about other things he owned?  oh yeah, everyones obsessed with money these days.  obnoxious.

1) Where did he ask Justin how much he paid for his house? I must have missed that part.

2) Where did he ask about anything he owned other than his rental properties? Terry and Justin are best friends and both earn part of their living by investing in rental properties. That is not being obsessed about money. Its called earning a living and providing for your family. Both Terry and Justin work hard to do that and I have a lot of respect for both of them.

3) Who is being obnoxious?

I think terry and justin are very smart for investing in their future NOW why they have the opportunity to do so. After you bring someone else into your life, you have to start thinking ahead of what the future might bring

Offline metalbmxer

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2011, 07:01:56 PM »
I would hope he never competes again...
we can all type his name in to watch old videos.

why come back only to tarnish one's own name? look at brett farve's mistake.

I would wish that if he ever does return it is not to appease others, but rather to fulfill an overwhelming self desire.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 11:33:00 AM by metalbmxer »
Dax (now in LAS VEGAS as of July 2022)

Offline Burd

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2011, 07:20:38 PM »
I would hope he never competes again...
we can all type his name in to watch old videos.

why come back only to tarnish one's own name? look at brett farve's mistake.

I would that if he ever does return it is not to appease others, but rather to fulfill an overwhelming self desire.

Agreed.  What I wish is that he starts riding again but not competing... just working on new stuff and filming it.  But you know he won't do that.

Offline Metaphore

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2016, 11:43:05 AM »
GRAVEDIGGING

Saw that the last post I made on this forum was in this topic, back in 2011.
Wanted to check the interview with Justin Miller again but it appears to be offline on Terry's site.
Anyone have a backup link or saved it somewhere?