Author Topic: PiR products part(s) gallery  (Read 212511 times)

Offline bhaverchuck

• Deathtrucker
Re: PiR products part(s) gallery
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 05:14:59 PM »
I would jump in on a group buy. Current budget doesn't allow for a frame over the 500.00 plus range but judging from the pics and communication already recieved from PiR I wouldn't hesitate to purchase a frame from PiR.

~Jm

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 09:40:33 PM »
Part of the problem is shipping. Even if I got it down to around 350-400, its going to cost an arm and a leg to ship.

Offline bhaverchuck

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2011, 10:00:36 PM »
Shipping shouldn't more than 60.00 for a frame according to my experiences of shipping frames via USPS International Priority. Perhaps a batch of 10 pre-sold could get the price down. You think it wouldn't be that demanding to get a simple doubl-diamond frame that has front-end gussets with modern flatland geometry here in the States.

Offline schneider

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 06:13:17 PM »
the problem is that you have to find a way tp avoid custom fees, shipping from usa to france is not that cheap, i bought a bass from usa a few years ago and it cost me like 175 euros of customs fees. i don't know if it's the same the other way.

Offline PiR products

• Company
  • Backpacker
  • Innovative products
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2011, 10:41:43 AM »
Malo, if this is an option, or idea you would consider, how many frames would it take on a pre-order before a quantity discount would take affect?

If the frames ordered are the same, I can make a discount if the quantity is more than 1.

Shipping shouldn't more than 60.00 for a frame according to my experiences of shipping frames via USPS International Priority. Perhaps a batch of 10 pre-sold could get the price down. You think it wouldn't be that demanding to get a simple doubl-diamond frame that has front-end gussets with modern flatland geometry here in the States.

The shipping for a frame from France to USA is 41 Euros ; for 2 frames, it's 61 Euros.

the problem is that you have to find a way tp avoid custom fees, shipping from usa to france is not that cheap, i bought a bass from usa a few years ago and it cost me like 175 euros of customs fees. i don't know if it's the same the other way.

I don't exactly if the % of taxes is the same, but there's some tips to avoid to pay custom fees...
The website is down but you can visit my profile on facebook :
https://www.facebook.com/Pir.Malo

If you want a quotation or place an order, just contact me using pir.bmx@gmail.com

Offline schneider

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2011, 12:49:38 AM »
we should make a "shipping tips" thread to make riders life easier for buying parts...

Offline PiR products

• Company
  • Backpacker
  • Innovative products
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2011, 12:51:43 AM »
we should make a "shipping tips" thread to make riders life easier for buying parts...

The following topic explains that :

http://www.global-flat.com/smf/index.php?topic=18034.0

If you want a quotation or place an order, just contact me using pir.bmx@gmail.com

Offline manu

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2011, 09:30:44 AM »
Finally got my pegs!
Exactly what I wanted!
Thanks Malo!
Waiting for my forks now, hope it doesn't take too long...

Offline PiR products

• Company
  • Backpacker
  • Innovative products
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2011, 11:26:22 AM »
New custom forks...

byke

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2011, 05:00:27 PM »
Very sexy, malo.

Offline manu

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2011, 06:10:18 PM »
Very sexy, malo.
Very sexy legs indeed!
Chubby ankles tho LoL!

Offline Flatland-Cris

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2011, 06:14:55 PM »
Bikes look great nice finish on all of em! N dident know you done forks how much do you charge for them ?
Keep it flat!

Offline PiR products

• Company
  • Backpacker
  • Innovative products
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2011, 04:28:12 PM »
Bikes look great nice finish on all of em! N dident know you done forks how much do you charge for them ?

Thank you.
Those forks were special because the customer provided me a steer tube of a broken ABT forks, so I didn't have to make the steer tube or the top bolt, so the price was 80 Euros including painting.
A complete forks is around 120-150 Euros, in fact the same price as other forks in the european market.

Offline Flatland-Cris

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2011, 04:38:48 PM »

Thank you.
Those forks were special because the customer provided me a steer tube of a broken ABT forks, so I didn't have to make the steer tube or the top bolt, so the price was 80 Euros including painting.
A complete forks is around 120-150 Euros, in fact the same price as other forks in the european market.
Great! Thanks , once i get abita money toghether ill deffo give you a shout ! Thanks again
Keep it flat!

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2011, 04:41:37 PM »
Finally got my pegs!
Exactly what I wanted!
Thanks Malo!
Waiting for my forks now, hope it doesn't take too long...

The tread design on these pegs looks incredible.
Let us know how they work out, please.