Author Topic: BMX Plus - May 2011 edition - Steven Hearn  (Read 2703 times)

Offline 5hane 2.0

• Backpacker
  • 1yr. + riding
BMX Plus - May 2011 edition - Steven Hearn
« on: March 25, 2011, 02:28:33 PM »
I don't know if this had been mentioned on here already but there is a really good two or three page interview of flatlander Steven Hearn in the May edition of BMX Plus by Shayne K., along with a couple of really bad ass pics.

I'm not sure how it is at other places but where I live BMX Plus is the only BMX mag stores carry and it seems pretty rare that BMX Plus gives flatland much attention.

Check it out if you can.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 08:57:30 PM by 5hane 2.0 »
"Our greatest glory consists not in never failing, but in rising every time we fall."- Confucius

Offline Shayne

• Hitchhiker
Re: BMX Plus - May 2011 edition - Steven Hearn
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 03:23:22 PM »
Awesome!  We've been waiting for a while for this to drop!  If anyone has access to a scanner could you scan it and send it to me?  Pm me for an email.  We kinda live in the country and no one carries bmx plus here. 

Congratulations to Stephen Hearn!  You deserve it dude!  Hard work and dedication does pay off!

Offline DaveDeBuono

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 06:05:12 PM »
yeah steve! we need a copy on the wall here somewhere!
life is short. stunt it.

Offline 5hane 2.0

• Backpacker
  • 1yr. + riding
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 03:27:37 PM »
Awesome!  We've been waiting for a while for this to drop!  If anyone has access to a scanner could you scan it and send it to me?  Pm me for an email.  We kinda live in the country and no one carries bmx plus here. 

Congratulations to Stephen Hearn!  You deserve it dude!  Hard work and dedication does pay off!

I was wondering if that was you.  That was a really well done article and those pictures turned out killer!  If I was some kid that had never seen flat before I would want to find out more about it just from seeing those pics and reading that interview.

Well done  :beer:
"Our greatest glory consists not in never failing, but in rising every time we fall."- Confucius

Offline Shayne

• Hitchhiker