Author Topic: FlatWebTV Episode 3  (Read 3285 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
FlatWebTV Episode 3
« on: March 02, 2011, 03:30:40 AM »

FlatWebTV Episode 3 - now with dogs! The boys are back with a new issue: "So many things happend this past month. I´m surprised that we covered this much in just 29min. A Bad Thing exodus, Portland Bike Show, REASON DVD review, Ticos Jam and Circle Cow 12 recap, upcoming events, and FREE STICKERS!"

Check out the FlatWebTV website for further information. 

Offline Mark McGrade

• Cliffhanger
Re: FlatWebTV Episode 3
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 02:32:20 PM »
Getting better and better guys keep it up!  :beer:

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 03:34:00 PM »
The flow of this one was a little better; and it was very easy to watch. The screen shots this time looked much better. I'm excited to see/hear more about the scene in Japan. This is a good thing that you guys are doing, keep it up!

Offline Mr.Jowee

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 11:53:32 PM »
Really enjoying these. The sound on Anthony seemed to be spiking or something. Other than, great job. It would be great to see you guys on location or have an interview.

Lee

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 12:31:24 AM »
cool.

Offline Glimmer

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 01:08:05 AM »
Loving the show's guy's watch all of them so-far great job i just like to listen to people talking about flatland all the info is great wanting some of those stickers did leave a message on your web site and name and address hope you send me some look forward to the next show cheers !!!!

Offline AB

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 02:10:19 AM »
Thanks for all the nice comments and apologies for my audio. I was quite under the weather and I think I was trying to compensate with a strong voice. We'll make sure that doesn't happen (the audio spikes, I can't control the whooping cough I had).