Author Topic: What to learn next. Vid of me (beginner)  (Read 7764 times)

Offline 1pyroace1

• Hitchhiker
Re: What to learn next. Vid of me (beginner)
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2011, 12:42:39 AM »
j37h307 how long have u been riding?

it took me about 2 years to get good as you, and in that time i never even touched bk wheel

during my second year i started learning peg wheelies, and i learnt like pretty all the front wheel rolling tricks like, hang 5 and turbine them, hang 10, crackpaker, halfkpaker, hitchiker(never got out of it tho) all viaration of steamroller,whiplash and opisite , and a lot more  

but i hated doing them, i was like whats the point they are SO BORING! its just rolling, but i did try to learn scuffing tricks like funkychicken, front yard and wheel chair but they were hard as f*ck! and never can do them.

till oneday i learnt my first ever scuffing trick with was a lard yard or gerator and it was so fun. in the same time i was also learning lung spins and time machines and getting pretty good on peg wheelies.

then i thought scew front wheel and put my seat as low as i could. that was duing the end of second year.

during the third year, well u can see how much i progressed in the videos
i dont get flatland, its fun and wierd

i think me and you have the same issue so i decided to pick a combo i want to work on and pick my moves that will lead up to the combo i was going for which seems to work out for me
"you may not change the world but you can change a part of it"

Offline j37h307

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2011, 01:38:10 AM »
i'm 22 and ive been riding 1 year on and off and 1 year solid. This forum is awesome. Good people here.

Offline MaykoLee

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2011, 03:21:12 AM »
haha thats same as me during my first 2 years....
first year on n off second year a whole solid year...

what u need to do is pretty much PRATICE!

and try as much things as possible, bk wheel front wheel whatever.

since im big up on bk wheel riding, i suggest u work on ur mega spin,

also try to turbine ur hang 5s, and get on the oppsite of whiplash and two feeted rolling tricks as they are key!!!!

im glad im motivating u, i struggle so much when i was a begainer, and i guess best thing i could do is help someone,

see u got to understand global, if someone need help people will help, if some people just be pure stupit, that means TROLL!!!!

Offline MaykoLee

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2011, 03:27:19 AM »
oh one last thing...
GO WITH THE FLOW
dont force urself, take it slowly... things will come