Author Topic: Who are the most financially successful flatlanders?  (Read 22532 times)

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Who are the most financially successful flatlanders?
« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2011, 11:35:45 PM »
I have a credit score of 795 where does that put me

Offline HUCK

• Company
  • Cliffhanger
    • www.huckindustries.com
« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2011, 04:15:05 PM »
I have a credit score of 795 where does that put me

Above me! I dare not put my credit score up here. I'd get nothing but wohs, wows, and omg's! I did dispute alot though about a year ago and managed to get it back up over the 700 mark. But just barely. I hate credit!

Offline Leone4130

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2011, 09:12:05 PM »
I'm not too successful compared to a lot of people but I just turned 24 and currently making almost 60k a year; I design trucks for a living for 60hrs a week. its A LOT of work so I don't get much practice, but I'm not very good at flatland anyways lol. Hoping to improve my skills and work less this year. If I could, I'd quit my job and ride flat all damn day but the lifestyle I'm used to won't allow for that. There seems to be a lot of flatlanders in the engineering field, anyone else notice that?
cheers.

Lee

« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2011, 11:29:17 PM »
Anyone know what Kevin Jones does for income?

Works at a used car lot last I heard.

damn, that hoffman sponsorship is really paying off.

Offline infamous3140

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2011, 02:01:00 AM »
I'm not too successful compared to a lot of people but I just turned 24 and currently making almost 60k a year; I design trucks for a living for 60hrs a week

I guess it depends where you live and how long you've been in your field because 60k/yr is considered a lot here. And according to IRS data (not 100% reliable since so many self-employed individuals tend to understate their income as much as possible) the median is something like 32k/yr.
If in 2 years I'm making that much I'll feel like I'm on the right track. I guess it's all relative to where someone lives and what it costs to live there. And hours worked and how much education they have. I guess there's a lot that comes into play.