Author Topic: Game of Skills edit by Andrew  (Read 4010 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Game of Skills edit by Andrew
« on: May 19, 2011, 11:24:03 AM »

Andrew posted this edit of the Game of Skills contest on Vimeo. Hes not only good at filming and editing but hes also the winner of our recent T-Shirt Design Contest. By the way the tees for North America are being printed these days and will be available at the Battle at the Bricks contest. Stay tuned!

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Game of Skills edit by Andrew
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 03:34:31 PM »
 :beer: :beer: :beer:

Nice.
RIDE......RIDE......RIDE

Offline jmctigret

• Backpacker
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 03:28:04 AM »
Very nice riding! Takahiro Ikeda has very nice back wheel but it seems to me that hat trick he does is out of place when he is competing. Just my opinion.

tubby

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 02:07:35 PM »
Very nice riding! Takahiro Ikeda has very nice back wheel but it seems to me that hat trick he does is out of place when he is competing. Just my opinion.
Ive always found it funny how if a  rider is predominantly front wheel its a guarantee someone will criticise and say things like " when will you do some back wheel etc" but when a rider is back wheel only and based completely around time machine ideas no one says a damn thing? Not a criticism of ikeda but of attitudes in flatland .

Offline jpoliti

• Backpacker
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 06:23:08 AM »
it's kind of funny what he does with his cap while doing time machine, also what he does with both his hands above his head like a ballet dancer, with his  white gloves...;) !! Takahiro has a real personal way of doing tricks you've already seen. Even though i am not a big fan, at least he is doing things his own way, props for that !! ;)