Author Topic: Mixed news: BMX Plus, CC footage, Terry on Glee  (Read 3031 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Mixed news: BMX Plus, CC footage, Terry on Glee
« on: February 09, 2011, 01:51:45 AM »
Scott Powell asked us to let you know about his interview in BMX Plus: "I have an 8 page interview that just came out in BMX-PLUS (march 2011)." Its worth checking out: Scott Powell Interview

The first few Circle Cow videos were published:
- BMX Force edits:
Saturday
Sunday

-
Joris vs Adam Small | Large

As we told you Terry was on Glee after the Super Bowl. You can find a short post about it on his website. Almost 27 million people watched the show. Thatīs proper advertisement for Flatland!

Offline Greenlantern

Re: Mixed news: BMX Plus, CC footage, Terry on Glee
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 03:05:56 AM »
That was a dam good interview. I too come from the days when DMC was the top overall rider in the world. Every single thing you said was on point except one thing. You mentioned how rollerblading fell, well so did flatland. What flatlander today is making 6 figures like RL used to make? The outside world dosent give a f*ck about pro contest. But, like you said, the kids at the school are stoked to see a decade because it looks possible for them, wheras spinning death trucks are like wow, I guess Ill get a scooter. All flatland is awesome, yes, even miami hoppers.  :beer: