Author Topic: CFO Flatland Unlimited 7  (Read 20260 times)

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
Re: CFO Flatland Unlimited 7
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2011, 06:05:24 AM »
Many Thank You's to the CFO BMX(Jamie.S, Dan.P, Chris.P), and Flatland associates.
Congrats to everyone in attendance and especially to all the participants.

FU7 WOW!....long history of Flatland events, Ontario. Big/small/good/bad is relative with respect to events, these guys have kept this running for many years is very amazing.
I am certain that no matter, everyone over the years has felt motivated and happy in some form after attending such events.

I want to mention it is great that you have this forum(Cheers to Martin, and the mods) and the means to communicate on a global level, but whether you can ride or not, try to attend a Flatland jam or comp. Live experience is like no other. 

Its a great honor and a pleasure to take or be part of the Flatland family. Long live Flatland BMX.

A humble salutation/namaste  to all the Flatland riders. THANK YOU.  :mellow:
...Neela/Actions Sports Coalition.
RIDE......RIDE......RIDE

Offline trevoro

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2011, 06:14:07 AM »
sorry for being narcissistic, but did anyone happen to get any pictures or videos of me? emily took a couple, but they're not the greatest, and it doesn't look like Migz got any of me (at least from what I saw on his site).

i will be forever indebted if you have something decent. thanks.

Offline bhuffman

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2011, 03:07:56 PM »
Great contest and many thanks for everyone involved in making this happen!
You look like Marty McFly!

joelweevil

« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2011, 03:14:47 PM »
Yay Todd Gully!! Excellent, bro! Chicago represent!

Offline monis

• Backpacker
« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2011, 09:03:56 PM »
Had a blast this past weekend. Congrats to Todd G for the win, looking forward to next year!

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2011, 10:51:57 PM »
sorry for being narcissistic, but did anyone happen to get any pictures or videos of me? emily took a couple, but they're not the greatest, and it doesn't look like Migz got any of me (at least from what I saw on his site).

Yup and Yup... I'll be going through photos today sometime and I have video of one of your runs (the better one) ;) who kows when I will edit it (if ever, I'm a slacker)... anyways... stay tuned to amflatlandcircuit.com for pics etc.

This year I plan on being alot more involved with the website side of things during contests and trying to get a lot of different perspectives as far as coverage goes from beginners to pros!

Offline JEizzle

« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2011, 11:06:19 PM »

just tell me what you were wearing and or bike and i'll look threw my videos and see what i got

Offline trevoro

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2011, 12:29:25 AM »

just tell me what you were wearing and or bike and i'll look threw my videos and see what i got

Black jeans and black t with an elephant on it. I rode a white qua men g9 with all black parts.

Offline JEizzle

« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2011, 04:53:02 AM »
ya i do have 3 clips of you, one doing a combo during practice
practically your whole run with some girls screaming and taking pics of you
and another one of you falling
do you want me to post it on youtube?

Offline keith

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2011, 05:55:39 PM »
Finally got back late last night after one bitch of a 3 day drive home.  I had so much fun at this event.  Big thanks to the organizers and all the riders I got to stunt with.

Offline keith

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2011, 09:07:02 PM »

Found some on the internerd...

Runs... http://www.migzphotography.com/2011AMFlatlandSeries/Toronto-03052011/16110295_CCbSa#1209620458_uh4bi

Ceremony... http://www.migzphotography.com/2011AMFlatlandSeries/Toronto-03062011-Awards/16110437_eU7ri#1209474864_Xu87J

Offline trevoro

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2011, 01:08:59 AM »
Finally got back late last night after one bitch of a 3 day drive home.  I had so much fun at this event.  Big thanks to the organizers and all the riders I got to stunt with.

3 days?? That sucks man. At least you made it alive.

It was fun to hang out with you at the comp.

Offline flatlandpercy

• Backpacker
« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2011, 06:10:46 AM »

Offline Rad255

• GF Inhabitant
  • Just laugh.
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2011, 02:54:18 PM »