Author Topic: Which members of the forum would write a good weekly article?  (Read 5373 times)

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
Re: Which members of the forum would write a good weekly article?
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 01:19:16 PM »
Pick riders from any part of the Globe too...even if it means having to translate. Every country has their own experienced rider and novice.

I second that, not enough uk representation on here....

Killah, you should pick someone to interview from the UK...would love to see it.   :beer:
"A puppet no more!"

Offline khe killah

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2011, 02:35:16 PM »
Yeah dude, would like to interview my mate Chris Brown... Old skool style rider, true legend :mellow:

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2011, 01:01:58 AM »
Chase Gouin
Agreed.

AND

Someone new representing the youth of flatland.

Either quarterly or monthly, have 2 new people do an article. So one can get a different view.

This would present itself good as an exercise... followed by an open format discussion. Question/Answer/Sharing of views. Some perimeters should be placed in these articles...meaning no personal political/religious views. Anything that will not lead to any form of "choking".

Just some thoughts, since this was presented so poorly in the past.
I learned more about Flatland during Parts section discussion. "Furball" was sharing info and actually made parts/materials interesting even though I don't ride flatland and know very little about such a topic. It was exciting to learn something in this sport. There was actual discussion and sharing. This is lacking in GF right now so bad, considering everyone knows each other for a long time.

I wish certain issues where approached in a better/humble manner...without resulting in insults and degradation with respect to articles/presentations...N

Neela, it doesn't hurt to have an "outsider" point of view either...hint, hint.   Actually, I would love to see YOU interview Chase.  I know you could come up with some interesting questions to ask, and we all know he could give some interesting answers.  Actually, I think we could learn more about the PEOPLE if someone who is not a flatlander was doing the interview.   I like learning about what makes people tick.  We have some interesting "characters" in flatland.  Whole different breed of cats...

Call it bike ballet.  That's what a non-flatlander once called it when she saw me riding, lol.
"A puppet no more!"

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2011, 05:56:04 AM »
I think he's gonna say...Neela, interview me, are you nutz? She's murderous!! lol

On a serious note, first place a request to him, if he is willing and would like to write an article or be interviewed. If he is cool about the latter then I'll try to think of a few questions.

...N :mellow:
RIDE......RIDE......RIDE

byke

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2011, 07:24:06 AM »
I think Tunde should do the interview.

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2011, 02:30:54 AM »
Keep in focus...ARTICLE BY SUCH AND SUCH RIDER.

There is already an interview section.
RIDE......RIDE......RIDE