Author Topic: New Column: Lea Dobrowski - Boobs, BMX Bikes, Beer and ME  (Read 47216 times)

Offline Blindingsun

• Hitchhiker
Re: New Column: Lea Dobrowski - Boobs, BMX Bikes, Beer and ME
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2011, 08:37:34 PM »
14 months and only bw steams and sqeakers? ... if some guy was doing that and wanted his own collumn you'd tell him where to get off...

You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Interwebs his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To Troll! Period! Win by attrition. Well Blindingsun was the best

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2011, 08:40:14 PM »
14 months and only bw steams and sqeakers? ... if some guy was doing that and wanted his own collumn you'd tell him where to get off...

I know you're just trolling this, but she didn't ASK for her own column, as she clearly stated in her article.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 08:43:24 PM by jm »

Offline Blindingsun

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2011, 08:44:55 PM »

I know you're just trolling this, but she didn't ASK for her own column, as she clearly stated in her article.  :rolleyes:

so why didn't she just turn it down? it's not like she's got anything valuable to say to us jim
You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Interwebs his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To Troll! Period! Win by attrition. Well Blindingsun was the best

Offline R(uler)O(f)B(alance)

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2011, 11:27:29 PM »
massive knockers will always be massive knockers.

just watching a documentary on the venice scene in the 80s,
funny how the body building women had to explain their efforts back then,
seems as if history still repeats itself. anyhow, hope sheŽll touch some
valuable topics, other than that I might still tune in for them juggernauts.

Offline wolverines

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2011, 12:18:28 AM »
There should be no glass ceiling in flatland or any other sport for that matter.

Offline matt wilhelm

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2011, 01:29:05 AM »
I am looking forward to reading the column every week.  Lea is really funny, and she probably rides more than you.  Should be a perfect fit.

Matt

Offline TheGingerKid

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2011, 02:20:11 AM »
I just wanted to say I remember when I met her. It was the day before York Jam and thats the time she was still learning those cross-handed BW steams and she kept practicing that trick way after dark and even after most guys had stopped riding for the day. She def rode hard and I was surprised to find she had only 6 months more experience than myself.

Plus she was real cool and helped me with a trick so I may be biased =P haha

Regardless we will see what comes of this column

Offline keyoshi

• Funky Chicken
  • Old and New.
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2011, 03:09:13 AM »
Noooo.. never tell anyone they are fake! I don't want to know. It's much better to leave it to the imagination. If for whatever reason it's someone that has a reason to know, then tell that person.  :wub:

From the clips i've seen I think shes at a great level to help inspire other (esp female) riders. If she were riding at a very advanced level it may be a bit to much to inspire someone new that has tried a few tricks and now knows how difficult riding can be.

Besides, who of us has not wondered what flatlanding as a female would be like, eh, anyone? I thought not!
I would bet I wouldn't get kicked out of as many riding spots. Though, the overwhelming amount of attention would be enough to drive me insane.

Offline Burd

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2011, 03:30:52 AM »
I say, if you got it, flaunt it - style and appearance are the core of what stunt riding is all about.

O RLY?

This post wins the internet.

Offline blind

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2011, 04:07:38 AM »
Can't wait to read this. f*ck all the haterz lea's cool chick and rides none stop. Stayed in ATL for a while and got down. Keep doing your thing girl. 

Offline Nails

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2011, 04:40:33 AM »
Just sayin,
totally would
still learning

Offline Stereolab

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2011, 05:43:20 AM »
You only mentioned your tits in four out of five paragraphs.  Try harder next time.

/sigh

Offline jerr6

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2011, 06:13:55 AM »
You only mentioned your tits in four out of five paragraphs.  Try harder next time.

/sigh

+1

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2011, 06:57:06 AM »

Whether you are on the bike/board, or behind the scenes, its always been a joke in the action sports community/industry.  
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 10:05:58 AM by ASC »
RIDE......RIDE......RIDE

Offline Stereolab

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2011, 07:21:45 AM »
Whether you are on the bike/board, or behind the scenes, its always been a joke in the action sports community/industry.  

Pick a side.  Is a column based on "look here's a girl with big tits learning flatland tricks" a good thing?

Because, I've been riding a long time, and I've hung out with at least four females who rode for the love of flatland and whose bra size was most certainly not an issue.