Author Topic: New Column: Lea Dobrowski - Boobs, BMX Bikes, Beer and ME  (Read 47217 times)

Offline paulbrown692000

• GF Inhabitant
    • Revelation BMX
Re: New Column: Lea Dobrowski - Boobs, BMX Bikes, Beer and ME
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2011, 05:02:32 PM »
Hope no ones hatin cuz shes got big boob thingies and sittin in the spotlight.
Lea puts in work on the bike. she rides hard everytime out, taking time to learn opposite footed and switch footed. her progression has been amazing over the long months.
Anyone whos ever ridden with her knows shes the real deal. she rides her bike hard and doesnt just stand around talking or trying to look cute like a few people i will not name publicly.
Ride On Lea! :beer:

Exactly! :beer:
"ditto"  Lea keep rollin
All things in life are temporary. If going well...enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong don’t worry, they can't last long either.

Offline riderx

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2011, 05:04:40 PM »
First off,McAwesome rocks,lol.I've ridin with Lea alot.She puts in alot of hours on her bike,and deserves some respect for all her hard work,(not just her boobs).She is very motivating to ride to ride with.She always is trying to progress,and learn something new.Even if she is learning things out of order.(inside joke)She is a serious rider and I think if the rest of the guys can get past that she is a hot girl on a bike ,they will see a very dedicated and skilled rider.Glad to see you back on track for the new year Lea.This year we will hit all the contests.

Offline wookie

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2011, 05:23:34 PM »
Lea has dedicated herself to the lost art of the hopping tricks this winter.  She felt it was an unjustly abandoned flatland technique that SHE alone could bring back into the limelight with her obvious physical advantages.   :beer:

All joking aside.  I think clearing the air by posting a flattering picture and touching on the topics publicly that most whiney ass flatlanders would bitch about to each other in private was the right move.  You go girl.

Brian

Offline Lea Dobrowski-Silva

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2011, 05:31:23 PM »
Well I was expecting this. Which Is why I wrote that I know a lot of attention stems from being a woman and having tits. I have had enough people hate on me to careless if you believe I am a real rider or not. If you were ever in the same spot as me you wouldn't say sh*t lol. And thank you budz and riderx, and tod miller, Brian and you too Elias. And so I can make this clear for all you who have obviously read my article wrong I wasn't saying all you needed was tits lol I ride hard, and a lot of riders that ride hard get the attention they deserve. And riders that have been riding a lot longer than me and are great deserve their attention. I was simply stating, just in case you boys didn't grasp what I said.... that I know a lot of my attention stems from having tits and riding. Because I'm not retarded I can see why most people check me out. I'm one of the few GIRL riders... ding ding that's why people pay attention to me. But I'm not going to say no to it no one would. JUST SAYIN

Ride ON

byke

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2011, 05:32:47 PM »
Mutts tits are bigger.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 06:49:27 PM by byke »

Offline Rad255

• GF Inhabitant
  • Just laugh.
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2011, 05:40:26 PM »

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2011, 05:52:47 PM »
Lea rides her ass off and speaks candidly. She's perfect for a column.

Offline EZChris

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2011, 06:09:24 PM »
It's all just jokes.
Proud member of the Spaff Cartel.

Offline abozny

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2011, 06:16:40 PM »
Lea puts in work on the bike. she rides her bike hard and doesnt just stand around talking or trying to look cute.
just a little constructive criticism... maybe these guys wouldn't act this way if her cleavage
wasn't centered in the shot at the top.  also, maybe wear t-shirts instead of spaghetti
string tops.   i know it shouldn't matter, and i'm not saying she doesn't deserve the
article; but she surely knows what those things inherently bring to the front of most
discussions about her.  i'm not hating, but as soon as i saw the picture i knew these
comments were forthcoming.
"we men are wretched things."   Achilles

Yeah that is what I thought, but then my conscience was quick to catch me and said to me, "yeah right, there are plenty of guys out there who dress up all sexy when they ride and no one says anything about that, stupid..." and my conscience is right. Good looking people doing good looking tricks is attractive. That is what draws people to any sport. And if I looked that good I wouldn't hide it with some ugly clothes. I say, if you got it, flaunt it - style and appearance are the core of what stunt riding is all about.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 06:18:23 PM by abozny »

Offline EZChris

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2011, 07:03:01 PM »
I say, if you got it, flaunt it - style and appearance are the core of what stunt riding is all about.

O RLY?
Proud member of the Spaff Cartel.

Offline abozny

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2011, 07:16:38 PM »
For what it's worth..

my girlfriend is totally diggin the guy in the middle...    :ph34r:

Offline nobleman

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2011, 08:11:59 PM »
lea if you ever come to south london tgm  i would be more than happy to let you stay at my house.

cee el p

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2011, 08:15:22 PM »
Lea puts in work on the bike. she rides her bike hard and doesnt just stand around talking or trying to look cute.
just a little constructive criticism... maybe these guys wouldn't act this way if her cleavage
wasn't centered in the shot at the top.  also, maybe wear t-shirts instead of spaghetti
string tops.   i know it shouldn't matter, and i'm not saying she doesn't deserve the
article; but she surely knows what those things inherently bring to the front of most
discussions about her.  i'm not hating, but as soon as i saw the picture i knew these
comments were forthcoming.
"we men are wretched things."   Achilles

Yeah that is what I thought, but then my conscience was quick to catch me and said to me, "yeah right, there are plenty of guys out there who dress up all sexy when they ride and no one says anything about that, stupid..." and my conscience is right. Good looking people doing good looking tricks is attractive. That is what draws people to any sport. And if I looked that good I wouldn't hide it with some ugly clothes. I say, if you got it, flaunt it - style and appearance are the core of what stunt riding is all about.
Jesus i f*cking hate you . You think people like chase gouin and kevin put there whole lives and effort into flatland to be stylish and attractive? how about martti? does he do it for the style! ever heard of progression ? achievement ? fulfilment ? self gratification? freedom? these are things much closer to the core of this sh*t than f*cking OH DO I LUK GUD DOIN DYS WIV STYLE , you shallow joke . Primitive and pop culture should always be used to describe your existence.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 08:19:13 PM by Ciaran »

Offline Limited

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2011, 08:19:13 PM »
Lea Dobrowski 14 Months in

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2011, 08:32:07 PM »
No ones Hatin Budz,
she threw them uhhh.. that, out there in the second paragraph.she's a big girl,she'll do fine..
 but