Author Topic: STEREO PANDA IS DEAD!!!  (Read 37942 times)

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
Re: STEREO PANDA IS DEAD!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2010, 12:07:21 AM »
3899$ for an ugly plastic jacket with an even more ugly print on it and still some guys are surprised about the fact that Stereo Panda has ruined himself...

Finaly the gay french Panda has been starved to death, HAHAHAHA :wacko: :P

Welcome to half of the sh*tty streetware brands on the market.

They had a few designs I thought were alright, but they were incredibly overpriced. The crooks and castles stuff was kinda tight though.

Alex did pretty damn well for himself during the time when they were holding on, so I'm wondering what happened. They didn't really cater to riders specifically in the first place anyway.

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2010, 12:11:18 AM »

And I would rather see a rider, using clothes from a rider owned brand instead of whoring themselves ...

the thing is that nobody purchased sh*t
from ANY of the other rider owned clothing company's
and thats why there are almost none left

its just not worth it
all riders want is free t-shirts from the company
no matter how many events they sponsor and support

I've never seen a rider owned clothing company that I would even consider spending money on any T shirt or design they make. Deep BMX is the only company I can think of that even has decent looking T shirt designs, and they're not out of this world or anything.

Offline Paul Chamberlain

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2010, 01:18:04 AM »
Hey yo whats the difference between me and stereo panda?

Im still making threads .

That's a great joke Ciaran but I'm prevented from laughing for this reason: Alex Jumelin is a cunt and he's probably just doing this as an 'awesome' piece of marketing so that Stereo Panda can come back from the dead. Totally unoriginal...

Yeah Stereo Panda sucks but don't underestimate the number of cunts, no-style-cunts and cunt-cunts out there.

Be nice guys -They're trying to harnass our hate and turn it into a generic cheaply made multicoloured abortion!!!

I would love a world without Stereo Panda but they are the type of uncreative cunts who would pull this generic 'I faked my own death' sh*t off.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 01:20:00 AM by The Flattest Paul »

Offline EZChris

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2010, 01:28:18 AM »
yeh that really would be the typical douchebag predictable thing for a company like stereo panda to do tbh. even their name is generic to the point of being completly bland.

maybe they'll come back and start selling stereo panda "vintage wear" - now that would be something the fixie crowd would be on in an instant.

sh*t, im in the wrong buisness.
Proud member of the Spaff Cartel.

Offline Paul Chamberlain

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2010, 01:31:09 AM »
Anyone who's had dealings with Jumelin knows how arrogant he is. If Stereo Panda was really dead there's no way he'd be man enough to admit to being a failure so openly. He'd try to brush it under the carpet and forget about it or pretend they were 'evolving' in some way. Don't fall for the cheese guys! Pure cheese!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 01:42:05 AM by The Flattest Paul »

Offline Paul Chamberlain

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2010, 01:33:20 AM »
yeh that really would be the typical douchebag predictable thing for a company like stereo panda to do tbh. even their name is generic to the point of being completly bland.

maybe they'll come back and start selling stereo panda "vintage wear" - now that would be something the fixie crowd would be on in an instant.

sh*t, im in the wrong buisness.

That's what I'm talking about - It's just going to be Jumelin's sweaty wardrobe of 'distressed' garments going out the door to the fixie crowd at twice the price he never paid!!!

Offline Paul Chamberlain

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2010, 01:45:13 AM »
I have to be honest and say I did like the brand, but the shapes and the quality wasn't worth the prices they charged (even as a european).

I have got a feeling that they may have gotten into problems due to a print that may have been considered copyright or too close to another design?

Either way, good times.

And I would rather see a rider, using clothes from a rider owned brand instead of whoring themselves in monster / redbull or other nasty sponsors who target small kids with their poison while the riders get green eyes chasing the dollah'z.

How about just cutting out the middlemen and getting perfectly good plain t-shirts or stuff from a charity store. It works just as well.

Offline Paul Chamberlain

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2010, 01:49:29 AM »
I have got a feeling that they may have gotten into problems due to a print that may have been considered copyright or too close to another design?

It would be a nice end: "Death by Unoriginality"

I guess I just want it so much that I'm skeptical/worried that it is all a generic sham and they'll rear their ugly head again soon.

Offline SurfonFlatland

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2010, 02:09:54 AM »
The Flattest Paul: Why the stressed and overly obvious disdain for Jumelin?
The following is the truth.  The preceeding is a lie.

Offline Furball

• GF Inhabitant
  • New York rules, Boston drools!
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2010, 02:12:01 AM »
Alex denied Paul's friend request... ;D
Remember, grammar is the difference between "I helped my uncle Jack off a horse", and "I helped my uncle jack off a horse".

I just started getting into flatland stuff about 3 days ago and suck so far, I blame my sh*tty bike and lack of practice.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2010, 02:19:18 AM »
"Stereo Panda is over" - and not a single fuk was given.....

blackwheel

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2010, 02:20:38 AM »

One could say that this is a ruse to gain attention and make a comeback, but I don't think that's the case, of course that's nothing more than a gut feeling on my part. His company seemed ridiculously successful, appearing in fashion shows, selling, etc. If you like his designs or not, he's a fellow rider that started a company and put his clothes on a lot of people. I admire his ability to do that. Au revoir SP.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 04:16:45 AM by blackwheel »

Offline blind

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2010, 02:58:16 AM »
I liked the brand but they had the same formula for all there shirts. Not sure about the rest of he world but the 80s style stuff went out of style here like 3 years ago. I do like the jacket they did with crooks and castles butim not paying 400 dollars for it

Offline Scott O

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2010, 03:29:41 AM »
The Flattest Paul: Why the stressed and overly obvious disdain for Jumelin?
Some people just feel better when they talk crap on others. He has no clue who Alex is or what kind of person he is, if so he would not post that hater crap.
Ok so Panda is over, wow. Move on this post is retarded.

To each his own FREESTYLE mfers!!!!
www.voodoojam.com
twitter @emceeob

Offline Ken NJ

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2010, 06:35:07 AM »
It takes Alot to create a brand, especially in fashion... If it is the end of SP that may not mean it was a failure.. It takes Alot of ambition, business acumen, style, and luck to be an entrepreneur.. Im just now finding out that this was a rider-owned company.. Most entrepreneurs have several failed business ideas before (if ever) they strike it rich.. But as with anything, u win if u have fun
flat rules everything around me f.r.e.a.m.