Author Topic: Flatlandfuel 2010 holiday give away .....  (Read 8862 times)

byke

Flatlandfuel 2010 holiday give away .....
« on: December 08, 2010, 08:14:02 PM »
There hasn't been a thread about this so far (as i understand) and every year many riders become excited with the prospect of winning. So hopefully without bickering, if you were to win something from it this year, what would you choose? and if you won something that you didnt need and were feeling generous, who or which part of the world would you hope to donate it to?

Big props to Flatlandfuel and its donating sponsors.

Re: Flatlandfuel 2010 holiday give away .....
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 10:03:32 PM »
If I won a complete bike I'd give it to some returning old-schooler who would love a bike but hasn't the extra $$ for hobbies. (after the bills come and go!)

Offline darren

• Backpacker
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 01:24:26 AM »
Flatware forks. Maybe the flatware stem. I would give the part I'm currently using away to someone who needed it.  Just pay shipping of course. Haha
Yo, we heard you liked Batman so we killed your parents.

Offline Limited

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 06:46:42 AM »
if i won i'd want a frame.i'm still using the same frame for 4 years and it was old when i got it..

Offline TOflat

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 05:03:00 AM »
Anything I win is going to the riders in need. I've built up my dream bike! Though I could use grips, tires, or clothing...just a thought?

byke

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 01:43:05 AM »
2010 Holiday Giveaway Winners and Prizes

1)   Colony Apprentice Complete Bike. Winner Kelly Webers
2)   DK Opsis Complete Bike, Ground Rules DVD & Flatware Thumbtack Grips. Winner Teresa Umberger
3)   Hoffman Strowler Frame, Ground Rules DVD & Flatware Thumbtack Grips. Winner Tyler Gilliard
4)   2 Alienation Delinquent rims, 2 Alienation Differential tires, Alienation Pivotal Seat and post, Alienation Grips, Primo Stricker Pedals, Odyssey 85 T, Quamen T, Quamen sprocket & Flatware Thumbtack Grips. Winner Henry Wilson
5)   Deco Succubus Frame, Primo Comet tire, Flatware Fork, Flatware Stem, Flatware Bayou Handlebar, Primo Stricker Pedals, Flatware Thumbtack Grips, Quamen T & Odyssey 85 T. Winner Melanie Henley   
6)   S&M Intrikat Handlebar & FLT Stem, Primo Comet tire, DK Tsuka Grips, Quamen T, Odyssey 85 T & Camacura 990 Lowboys. Winner Cesar Calderon   
7)   Custom MTF Handlebar, Primo Comet tire, Primo Stricker Pedals, Flatware Thumbtack Grips, Lotek Grips, Odyssey 85 T, Quamen T and Profile Nano Imperial Sprocket. Winner Joseph Temple
8)   Primo Comet tire, Primo Balance Pivotal seat and Pivotal seatpost, Primo Stricker Pedals, DK Tsuka Grips, Odyssey 85 T, Flatware Stem, Tree Spline Drive Sprocket and Quamen T. Winner Tommie Atanasoff
9)   Primo Comet tire, Primo Stricker Pedals, Primo Grips, Profile Nano Imperial Sprocket , Flatware Stem and Odyssey 85 T. Winner –Thomas Weakley   
10)   Odyssey 85 T, Profile Nano Imperial Sprocket, Primo Comet tire, Primo Grips and Primo Stricker Pedals. Winner Josh Hansen   
11)   Profile No Boss Crankset and Euro BB, Tree Spline Drive Sprocket, Odyssey 85 T, Primo Grips, Primo Comet Tire and Primo Stricker Pedals. Winner Matthew Molitor   
12)   Odyssey 85 T, Primo Comet tire, Primo Balance Pivotal seat & seatpost and Primo Hollobite Crankset. Winner Greg Griffin
13)   Ground Rules DVD and Flatware Thumbtack Grips. Winner Yuji Kato
14)   Ground Rules DVD and Flatware Thumbtack Grips. Winner James Hooton
15)   Ground Rules DVD and Flatware Thumbtack Grips. Winner Fred Penner
16)   Ground Rules DVD and Flatware Thumbtack Grips. Winner Lukas Joboian
17)   Diversion DVD Box Set, Odyssey 85 T and Flatware Thumbtack Grips. Winner Cindy Selover
18)   Diversion DVD Box Set, Odyssey 85 T and Flatware Thumbtack Grips. Winner Kevin Vance
19)   Diversion DVD Box Set, Odyssey 85 T and Flatware Thumbtack Grips. Winner Eddie Maldonado
20)   Diversion DVD Box Set and Flatware Thumbtack Grips. Winner Matthew Hartley
21)   Ground Rules DVD and DK Tsuka Grips. Winner Christian Fernandes
22)   Ground Rules DVD and Flatware Thumbtack Grips. Winner Rob Rotondi   
23)   Diversion DVD Box Set and Flatware Thumbtack Grips. Winner AKILIA HANG NGUYEN
24)   Ground Rules DVD and DK Tsuka Grips. Winner Connie Kennie
25)   Ground Rules DVD, Diversion DVD Box Set and DK Tsuka Grips. Winner Leland Lavender

Offline Matt hartley now in tucson

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 02:32:37 AM »
Yay i won :)  Thank you flatlandfuel  ;D

Offline Eric Mitchell

• Forkglider
  • Reston, VA
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 03:35:47 AM »
Thanks once again to Pat and FlatlandFuel for the awesome holiday give away!  Congrats to all the winners!

Offline thestraw

• Backpacker
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 06:51:53 AM »
custom bars for moi  :beer:

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 10:15:20 AM »
gooosh, I was hoping for the flatware fork sooo much... gha.

anyway, congrats to the winners!

byke

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 11:23:07 AM »
Congratulations to all the winners!

And big props to Pat @ Co. for all their hard work and the sponsors who put their faith into the sweepstakes.

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 11:33:49 AM »
Yeah major props to Pat and all the sponsors.  ;D  :mellow:

Offline Lukas @ Innsbruck

• Backpacker
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2011, 12:47:38 PM »
Damn I am so jealous about the Deco frame  :P

Congratulations to all winners

byke

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2011, 01:14:03 PM »
I thought the custom bars was a really nice touch for MTF to offer. (congrats to the winner)

What was interesting to see was how the brands supporting the sweepstakes has changed.
This year we have seen newer brands like Colony step up in regards to both prizes and their increased range of parts offered, while at the same time we have seen a drop of available flat parts (and subsequent prizes) from some other companies.

So remember kids, these brands in the sweepstakes (and FF obviously) have stepped up to the plate to try and help support the community .... so next time you make an order for a new bike part, bear that in mind when shopping. As by supporting brands that support the community is a good partnership and allows for both the community to grow, along with the brands supporting it.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 07:28:01 PM by byke »

Offline keyoshi

• Funky Chicken
  • Old and New.
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2011, 07:13:47 PM »
So very cool of FF to do this. (except me not winning anything!)  ;D

I don't remember any parts source ever giving this much away to customers, ever. It's really kick ass. Grats to the winners!  :beer: