Author Topic: KHE - White MAC tire - lasted 5 weeks  (Read 6747 times)

Offline MICHELE

• Cliffhanger
Re: KHE - White MAC tire - lasted 5 weeks
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2010, 04:06:49 PM »
I also didn't know this. but f*ck i buyed two white suelo tires so now i know why the first one weared out so fast.
If I ever see a flat rider do a hop-to-wallride, my head would explode.

Offline mare

• GF Inhabitant
  • tmp®
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2010, 04:30:56 PM »
5 weeks? thats considered good for KHE tires lmao
exactly, my black ones lasted me 3 sessions. riding on asphalt afcourse.

Offline Wouter van der Linde

• GF Inhabitant
    • Dutchflatland
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2010, 04:44:41 PM »
Whoooops! sorry Fur! I think I'm blind... lol! ^_^

Offline DaviD (dave0)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Flatland from Israel
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2010, 05:30:57 PM »
the white color is achieved via cotton candy compound?

Offline froghammer

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2010, 06:04:34 PM »
the white color is achieved via cotton candy compound?

Exactly- sticky, doesn't last long, you feel a bit sick afterward and regret having spent the money. Haha. 
It truly is a romance of many dimensions, isn't it?

http://www.froghammer.com

Offline ortho

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2010, 06:05:45 PM »
I've had white Suelos (not kevlar) for 3 months now and no problems, nor are they very worn and I ride quite a bit on lots of diff surfaces. My friend Billy has a black Suelo tire he got about the same time as mine and it looks like his is in the same shape as mine. I used to have white Primo Walls awhile back and those beasts lasted as long time, too. Not all whites are equal.

EDIT: Like y'all are saying, tire wear depends a lot on how advanced a rider you are and/or how much spinning you do. Spinning on rough surfaces really seems to wear a tire out the most. Billy and I aren't doing that much crazy stuff yet, we're still basically at the beginner stage. Alexis the expert will tear through a tire lickety-split.

Never rode KHEs but it seems like the verdict is that they're way too sensitive and dainty for asphalt. More suitable for smooth floors, and even then they're still very temperamental.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 06:16:04 PM by ortho »

Offline DaviD (dave0)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Flatland from Israel
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2010, 01:18:33 AM »
I've had white Suelos (not kevlar) for 3 months now and no problems, nor are they very worn and I ride quite a bit on lots of diff surfaces. My friend Billy has a black Suelo tire he got about the same time as mine and it looks like his is in the same shape as mine. I used to have white Primo Walls awhile back and those beasts lasted as long time, too. Not all whites are equal.

EDIT: Like y'all are saying, tire wear depends a lot on how advanced a rider you are and/or how much spinning you do. Spinning on rough surfaces really seems to wear a tire out the most. Billy and I aren't doing that much crazy stuff yet, we're still basically at the beginner stage. Alexis the expert will tear through a tire lickety-split.

Never rode KHEs but it seems like the verdict is that they're way too sensitive and dainty for asphalt. More suitable for smooth floors, and even then they're still very temperamental.
and blacks?  ;D

Offline ortho

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2010, 01:42:38 AM »
and blacks?  ;D

I can't speak for blacks.

Offline Flatland-Cris

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2010, 05:23:20 AM »
i doute emaiinl khe will do much even if you buy a complete most of the time the warrenty excludes tires tube n cables , due to not knowing how there being used , but for all khe knows your cuda got bored with a white one skidded the sh*t outta that one and want a replacement now ,youll know for next time good luck mate
Keep it flat!

Offline ortho

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM »
Ask Liam.

Offline Blindingsun

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2010, 11:06:32 PM »
Khe tyres suck.

Frequency G > all. the end. goodnight
You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Interwebs his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To Troll! Period! Win by attrition. Well Blindingsun was the best

Offline thestraw

• Backpacker
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2010, 08:02:02 PM »
frequency g's only last 5 or 6 weeks for me as it is