Author Topic: Justin Miller Interview, KOG Round 2  (Read 7042 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Justin Miller Interview, KOG Round 2
« on: June 11, 2007, 11:52:20 PM »
KHE published an interview with Justin Miller on their website. Take a look at www.khebikes.com  to find out what he says.

We have some more information about the second round of the KOG including the flyer. Click here to get all the information you need about the contest and the welcome party.

Offline JFos

• GF Inhabitant
    • www.myspace/richardmccoy.com
Re: Just Miller Interview, KOG Round 2
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 12:53:42 AM »
I like how he both pointed out his issues with what Martti and I guess others did but also kept things in perspective by pointing him out as one of his top fives. Justins a stand up guy.
Schramm’s Law: “The single most important contributor to a nation’s economic growth is the number of startups that grow to a billion dollars in revenue within 20 years.”

Offline Kev

• Team
  • Cliffhanger
  • Did you see what I said?
    • Virtual Flatland instructor
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 12:56:21 AM »
I like how he both pointed out his issues with what Martti and I guess others did but also kept things in perspective by pointing him out as one of his top fives. Justins a stand up guy.

I noticed that as well...

What happened between them?  I never heard about it.

TJ Perry

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 01:40:33 AM »

Justin started playing Leo Kottke to loud during the jam and Martti covered his ears. Justin took offense to this because Leo Kottke is the lord and savior of saginaw michigan.

Offline Kev

• Team
  • Cliffhanger
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 02:32:43 AM »

Justin started playing Leo Kottke to loud during the jam and Martti covered his ears. Justin took offense to this because Leo Kottke is the lord and savior of saginaw michigan.

No, seriously....I don't know what happened...I don't wanna bring up old topics, but just a quick explanation would be nice.  I like to be in the know! :)

TJ Perry

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 03:24:14 AM »

No, seriously....I don't know what happened...I don't wanna bring up old topics, but just a quick explanation would be nice.  I like to be in the know! :)

Martti did a few tricks in a row and cut off Justin... played the battle B-boy role and acted a little cocky.

basicly he acted like mike steingrabber, but in a bad way. I think.

I dunno. Who cares.

Offline Kev

• Team
  • Cliffhanger
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 04:16:40 AM »
Right on...it's all good.  Anyway, whoever wanted to know about Justin Miller now knows he's alive and well...and since he listed Voodoo as his #2, I'm thinking I might get to meet him in a couple weeks!

TJ Perry

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 07:03:18 AM »
I'm thinking I might get to meet him in a couple weeks!

You might meet a robot named justin miller. But not justin miller himself. He's pretty quiet at contests and has been for as far back as I can remember. I used to chat with him online though and he is among the most level headed humble riders ever and I respect the living hell out of him for it.

He also has somewhat of a firm handshake. Or I'm gay. I can't tell.

Offline Ginny

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2007, 07:22:36 AM »
Stop talking about him!

:P
flatland will ruin your life..

Max S

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2007, 08:03:58 AM »

You might meet a robot named justin miller. But not justin miller himself. He's pretty quiet at contests and has been for as far back as I can remember. I used to chat with him online though and he is among the most level headed humble riders ever and I respect the living hell out of him for it.

He also has somewhat of a firm handshake. Or I'm abnormal. I can't tell.
That is not an understatement. At Voodoo 2006 he had this glare in his eyes and looked as though he was in another world. I don't now that I've ever seen someone so mentally focused on anything in my life. He looked to be in a deep state of meditation. It must work for him because he came out and just completely killed it. Really, really, really impressive riding!

Offline blind

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Justin Miller Interview, KOG Round 2
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2007, 09:11:19 AM »
justin rocked it at voodoo both years.last year rode to shakira and killed it.dude is so good.

Offline Burd

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2007, 02:36:57 PM »
Good to know he's still in business.

Offline matt wilhelm

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2007, 03:47:07 PM »
Justin is a great guy.  Nuff said. 

Matt

Offline JFos

• GF Inhabitant
    • www.myspace/richardmccoy.com
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2007, 05:05:39 PM »
Stop talking about him!

:P

no one said anything bad ..geez chill.

It was a news link in a flatland FORUM about an interview where he said stuff. Were we only supposed to talk about the pictures?

« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 05:38:43 PM by JFos »
Schramm’s Law: “The single most important contributor to a nation’s economic growth is the number of startups that grow to a billion dollars in revenue within 20 years.”

Offline Kev

• Team
  • Cliffhanger
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2007, 05:06:37 PM »

He also has somewhat of a firm handshake. Or I'm abnormal. I can't tell.

That's cool, I like meeting flatland robots too...even better!  You can tell from the interview that he's really serious about his riding so that he can take care of his fam, which is really awesome....I can't believe his wife is so good!  What a life!