Author Topic: Offset Pivotal  (Read 1551 times)

Offline hicksy

Offset Pivotal
« on: October 28, 2010, 11:10:40 PM »
Yo,

My Odyssey convertible seat post arrived today! aw man what a dissapointment, cant believe how short it is! Why is it so bloody short?? picked it up from the post office, opened it, put new stamps on and sent it right back. Decided to settle for the 330 seat post but they didnt have one  :angry:

Anyways, I got the odyssey because its offset but it hasnt worked out so anybody know of another pivotal seat post that is offset with a good bit of length to it??

cheers

katobmx

Re: Offset Pivotal
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 05:59:23 PM »
The only other one is from shadow which is also short...why didnt you read the specs?Anyway theyre coming witht he flatland length soon

Offline khe killah

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 11:24:13 PM »
Pivitol posts are usualy street, thats why they are all short! Not many 330mm posts about... Im running a 260 stolen ti post, just about got enough length :mellow:

Offline hicksy

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 01:31:52 PM »
cheers  :beer:

I got the seat from winstanleys and there was no specs to check! I assumed too much  :rolleyes:

Think Ill just go for the macneil 330, offset or not. I could always saw the front of my seat off!

-_-

Offline VojTECH

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 02:25:56 PM »
No specs to check?

Google odyssey convertible length and the first link gives you the answer..

It may be too late this time but at least you get the idea what to do before buying another unknown part in the future.  :beer: