Author Topic: Positive Marketplace Feedback  (Read 477003 times)

timk4130

Re: Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #165 on: January 31, 2008, 06:04:17 PM »
Im gonna add
timk4130- we did a trade ^_^ for my freinds 30gb zune for a frame..he shipped right after he got a tracking number..super awsome guy to talk to and get along with. Great communication everything was great..thnx bro!!

EVERYTHING WAS COOL-
EXCEPT HE TOLD ME THE  ZUNE WAS NEW...............
BUT I GOT IT  NOT IN A NEW CONDITION.....
AND APPENTLY HE SENT ME A  P.M. E-MAIL  THAT SAID THE USB CABLE TAB WAS  BROKEN.......... PROR TO SHIPPING IT OUT???????????
AFTER I GOT IT , I   QUESTIONED HIM ABOUT IT.....

I WENT BACK , AND CHECKED, AND FOUND NOTHING  ABOUT THIS P.M. THAT HE  SENT ME???????????............

OTHER THAN THAT,  I HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE TO USE IT , BUT I M SURE EVERYTHING WILL  BE OK WITH IT,
IM GUESSING.........
CONSIDERING HE SAID IT WAS NEW ....... BUT TRULY WASN'T...........

(NEW TO ME , IS UNUSED, BARELY USED-YOU STATED ABOUT 10 TIMES-AND  IN A CONDITION THAT  WOULD BE AS IF I WENT TO A LOCAL STORE AND BOUGHT IT MYSELF,OR COULD RETURN IT TO A STORE WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED BECAUSE OF THE COSMETIC APPEAL OF IT  LOOKING LIKE NEW)

SORRY , I HAVE TO BE A DICK ABOUT THIS..........
BUT THOSE WHERE PAVED PARADISE'S WORDS..........

TIM
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 06:07:13 PM by timk4130 »

Offline Paved Paradise

• GF Inhabitant
  • -Flatland 4 Life-
« Reply #166 on: January 31, 2008, 06:44:34 PM »
??? wtf... i sent a message that the tab was missing i know i did..and i think it was on myspace to tell u the truth..
Also I traded/sold for my freind.  The zune is like new..used 10 times..the thing has not one scratch on it..came with a 25 doller case, and extras..the only thing was the usb cord....which I didnt know till last minute and told u. You dont need to say it wasnt new just cuz of a usb cable the player is what u should be looking at...and theres no way u could find a like new one with a case for 115.. that for sure Ive looked.. xD             sorry ur not happy...man.. :( 

If ur unhappy or somthin  -Ill be more then willing to take my own money outta my pocket and get u a new usb cable for it... I dont need my name badd over somthin dumb..let me know

quotes from my 4salethread

"works like its new"
"In like new condition, used 10 times"
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 07:28:16 PM by paved_paradise »
~The Bike and the Rider make the ARTFORM..
   Not the artist/utensil used..its the end product they both make, thats Beautiful~

@(x_X)@ Justin Doyon @(X_x)@
                   Ride on!

Offline Pat

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #167 on: January 31, 2008, 07:50:29 PM »
I just got my st martin cranks/sprocket today from connexx. The sprocket is brand new and there isn't a scratch on the cranks.
SLOflatlander-Central Coast California Flatland

Offline bhaverchuck

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #168 on: January 31, 2008, 07:57:19 PM »
paved_paradise, where is my feedabck?  -_-

timk4130

« Reply #169 on: January 31, 2008, 09:17:15 PM »
??? wtf... i sent a message that the tab was missing i know i did..and i think it was on myspace to tell u the truth..
Also I traded/sold for my freind.  The zune is like new..used 10 times..the thing has not one scratch on it..came with a 25 doller case, and extras..the only thing was the usb cord....which I didnt know till last minute and told u. You dont need to say it wasnt new just cuz of a usb cable the player is what u should be looking at...and theres no way u could find a like new one with a case for 115.. that for sure Ive looked.. xD             sorry ur not happy...man.. :( 

If ur unhappy or somthin  -Ill be more then willing to take my own money outta my pocket and get u a new usb cable for it... I dont need my name badd over somthin dumb..let me know

"works like its new"

im not name slinging here man.............
i could care less about if it is $115 , or  $500.00  thats not the point!

maybe  if you want,  get the new cord, and i ll send you this one back............

if it was mine, i would of had you wait  a day or 2 more, and told you about the cord, only to get you a new 1.

(and no , i didnt get any p.m. e-mail on myspace either-------- checked there as well)

dont beat around the bush justin about this price is this, and i got a hell of  a deal............   

i could care less about the player........ hell i havent even used it........that should tell you soemthing right there?
 i was trying to help you ( a fellow rider )out!
on a frame( witch from your myspace comments, you now have a  bike all put together)

you let me know what you want to do???????????????
its in your court now

tim

Offline Paved Paradise

• GF Inhabitant
  • -Flatland 4 Life-
« Reply #170 on: January 31, 2008, 09:22:08 PM »

page 11 man ^_^   wheres mine..;)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 09:27:53 PM by paved_paradise »
   Not the artist/utensil used..its the end product they both make, thats Beautiful~

Ride on!

Offline Paved Paradise

• GF Inhabitant
  • -Flatland 4 Life-
« Reply #171 on: January 31, 2008, 09:27:06 PM »

"works like its new"

maybe  if you want,  get the new cord, and i ll send you this one back............

if it was mine, i would of had you wait  a day or 2 more, and told you about the cord, only to get you a new 1.

(and no , i didnt get any p.m. e-mail on myspace either-------- checked there as well)

dont beat around the bush justin about this price is this, and i got a hell of  a deal............   

i could care less about the player........ hell i havent even used it........that should tell you soemthing right there?
on a frame( witch from your myspace comments, you now have a  bike all put together)

its in your court now

tim

im not beating around no bush..i told u..but w.e its over.. I told u i know what i did..im not stupid.. 

but if u cant find it..oh well..Im thankful u were helping a rider out..and thnxx..again..and also thats my freinds frame now..i got another one.. ^_^

its just a tiny usb cord.. so ill order you a new one and send it to you so this prob is solved.. sorry again man..
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 09:28:57 PM by paved_paradise »

Ride on!

Budz

« Reply #172 on: January 31, 2008, 09:54:10 PM »

page 11 man ^_^   wheres mine..;)
dont feel bad...i get no love either.haha. :P
wheres my feedback??? :( haha  ^_^

str8rollin-Johann
Steve Laps-Steve
Reactor-Jon

...all 3 good to sell to. no problems with payments, good communications, etc.
so far Johann and Steve said they were happy with their stuff, but no feedback. :(
Jon is picking the Militant frame up today...so...
honestly, i dont need feedback. it would help for others to see im an honest dude in case they have any doubts of dealing with me. but the bottom line is-as long as your happy with the parts, and recieved them as advertised and in the time frame given-its all good.
enjoy guys! :beer:

Offline ryry4130

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #173 on: January 31, 2008, 10:14:41 PM »
Budz is the man at shipping out party supplies!!!   WOOOO HOOOO!!! :ph34r: :ph34r:

Offline bhaverchuck

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #174 on: January 31, 2008, 10:52:58 PM »
paved_paradise sent payment as communicated.  :beer:

Offline Paved Paradise

• GF Inhabitant
  • -Flatland 4 Life-
« Reply #175 on: January 31, 2008, 11:08:39 PM »
cheerrss!! haha

Ride on!

Offline Jared_D

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #176 on: January 31, 2008, 11:59:26 PM »
Bhaverchuck sent the money wicked fast and can be trusted to the fullest, solid guy!

Budz

« Reply #177 on: February 01, 2008, 12:12:51 AM »
Reactor-Jon-picked up the frame about 10 mins ago, and battled crazy "Brick City" traffic to get there. ^_^ smooth transaction. good guy! :beer:
hope u enjoyed your minute in "E-Town" also.haha. ;)

timk4130

« Reply #178 on: February 01, 2008, 12:18:55 AM »

"works like its new"

its in your court now

tim

im not beating around no bush..i told u..but w.e its over.. I told u i know what i did..im not stupid.. 

but if u cant find it..oh well..Im thankful u were helping a rider out..and thnxx..again..and also thats my freinds frame now..i got another one.. ^_^

its just a tiny usb cord.. so ill order you a new one and send it to you so this prob is solved.. sorry again man..

i think you are a great kid............. no doubt!
i wasnt mad, just bummed out, and still am bummed out

but i think you didnt handle it as professional as i would have hoped, or expected you to............yeah, it is only a cable......... and to be honest........... it may only be a cable to you , but im looking @ the  the principal  of the deal 
ohh well............

ohh, and justin..............
it shows fault when you  argue with me about the p.m.
and also shows charactor
plus the fact that you handled the deal......... just like a distributer.......

it just shows if there was ever a problem you will sit there and argue about it (even if it is a usb cable- what if it was a $45.00 stem, or a set of cranks?)
witch sux
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 12:20:30 AM by timk4130 »

Offline Paved Paradise

• GF Inhabitant
  • -Flatland 4 Life-
« Reply #179 on: February 01, 2008, 12:21:47 AM »
i swear I sent u one..but if i didnt im terribly sorry man.. it wasnt my item to begin with..but i tried to sell a proper as possible..and i would never do that on somthin else.. sorry again..

ill get u a usb when i can shortly man and ship it out aight!!.. peaccee.justin

Ride on!