Author Topic: Positive Marketplace Feedback  (Read 477241 times)

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Positive Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #1455 on: January 14, 2012, 12:10:39 AM »
Juggarnaut Rocks. Like everyone else has said before me, I would have no problems dealing with him.
I received the Hombres in better than expected condition!  :beer:

Thanks
Great and THANK YOU for fast payment Bro!!

Offline mattyhixx

• Forkglider
« Reply #1456 on: January 18, 2012, 06:30:28 AM »
 Just wanted to recommend "The Brown Sound ".  I was buying a set of bars from him, and upon packaging them he noticed a hairline crack. He right away messaged me, refunded my money and apologised for any inconveinience. A real stand up guy!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 07:21:57 AM by mattyhixx »

Offline johnu773

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1457 on: January 20, 2012, 05:38:59 PM »
KLE sent me an excellent condition suelo 30mm stem at a very fair price and quick shipping as well!  Very good and honest seller here!

Offline MAYTRICKS

• Backpacker
« Reply #1458 on: January 21, 2012, 04:06:43 AM »

I just got a Flatware stem in the post from Wookie and it's in even better condition than he described for a very fair price with excellent upkeep with the sale and immediate shipping.

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #1459 on: January 22, 2012, 05:02:57 AM »
Good buyer feed back for Deadsexywaltz.  New to this forum, but my transaction went smoothly with him. Has a good rep on BMXmuseum with many transactions. 

Also, Bradon Fenton is an A+ buyer, but everyone already knows that about him.   :beer:
"A puppet no more!"

Offline DeadSexyWaltz

« Reply #1460 on: January 22, 2012, 05:48:52 AM »
Thanks again Tod Miller for hooking me up with the Bayou Flatware bars! This was my first of many transactions on this forum and I'm very thankful that I found a good guy to start with!!!  Tod shipped the bars to me BEFORE I PAID! I hadn't been on here for a few days and I woke up this morning to a huge FedEx box with my name on it and I'm like "WTF I didn't pay for anything lately whats this? haha" I opened it and I was confused and excited at the same time lol. I won't hesitate a bit to do business with you again Tod! I do have outstanding feedback on Bmxmuseum btw. My username over there is S&M4Life if y'all want to check me out ;)

Offline Kle

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #1461 on: January 22, 2012, 03:25:36 PM »
KLE sent me an excellent condition suelo 30mm stem at a very fair price and quick shipping as well!  Very good and honest seller here!

John's a good buyer, fast with payment and good with communication.  I hope you like that stem.

Offline mattyhixx

• Forkglider
« Reply #1462 on: January 23, 2012, 11:40:17 PM »
" Manniedamaniac "    Great seller. Item was shipped promptly and in the condition as described.

Offline manniedamaniac

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #1463 on: January 24, 2012, 01:08:18 AM »
" Manniedamaniac "    Great seller. Item was shipped promptly and in the condition as described.
Great buyer yourself!! Sent the payment fast and satyed in touch! thanks!!

LOU4130

« Reply #1464 on: January 25, 2012, 02:15:12 AM »
Got some decals made from Jsteady...superfast turn around and GREAT product!thanks bro! :beer: :beer:

Also picked up a bunch of parts from MATRIKS..again, great guy, trustworthy and super cool..thanks bud! :beer: :beer:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 07:05:34 AM by LOU4130 »

Offline wookie

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1465 on: January 25, 2012, 05:07:26 PM »

I just got a Flatware stem in the post from Wookie and it's in even better condition than he described for a very fair price with excellent upkeep with the sale and immediate shipping.

Thanks man.  You were easy to work with as well.  Paid right away and quick correspondence.  Enjoy!

Offline johnu773

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1466 on: January 25, 2012, 05:35:40 PM »
MILFLAT...nuff said!  great seller.  awesome deal!  shipped faster than greased moose poop and packed well.  item exactly as shown and everything went down smooth!

buy from him NOW!

Offline Milflat

« Reply #1467 on: January 25, 2012, 10:58:53 PM »
Glad you're happy with the frame John. I knew I was keeping that packing material around my house for months for a reason. I'll see you at the jam!  :beer:

LOU4130

« Reply #1468 on: January 26, 2012, 10:25:05 PM »
Got a Quamen Gyro plate from RAWCHILD, fast smooth transaction as per usual. thanks man! :beer:

Got  a set of pegs from DECO INSPIRA, also a fast smooth transaction..thank you sir! :beer:

Got a set of Prifile cranks from B-random Fantom. another fast, smooth transaction :beer:

All sellers had great communication and sent tracking numbers. Would buy from any of them again!

Thanks Guys!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 03:41:57 AM by LOU4130 »

Offline MAYTRICKS

• Backpacker
« Reply #1469 on: January 26, 2012, 11:01:06 PM »

Also picked up a bunch of parts from MATRIKS..again, great guy, trustworthy and super cool..thanks bud! :beer: :beer:

Always a pleasure Lou....deal with this man. I can hardly wait to see the new build.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 11:03:28 PM by MATRICKS »