Author Topic: Positive Marketplace Feedback  (Read 477194 times)

Offline Who-Leo

• Cliffhanger
Re: Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #1230 on: March 24, 2011, 09:54:50 PM »
who-leo is awesome seller,

not only he provides cheapest express mail EVER, the item is also in immaculate condition.

buy from him, NOW!!!!

Quick and easy exchange with mr. are you el el why??? to INDONESIA.
I paid about $10 more for express to buy peace of mind. Insurance and tracking are not offered with international priority.
Your contribution to my economy is appreciated!
“Impulsive and unfiltered communication usually costs our relationships dearly. Saying what we want, when we want isn’t modern at all—it’s Neanderthal”

Offline Kle

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #1231 on: March 24, 2011, 10:22:09 PM »
Swapped frames with Pinky, great guy to deal with.

Offline Boiler1

« Reply #1232 on: March 26, 2011, 03:03:15 PM »
Just bought some brake pads off of Dug, it was a great transaction.  Thanks again, Dug.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1233 on: March 26, 2011, 05:48:32 PM »
Pawnshop Mike.. Sold his stem and plate on Ebay,buyer skips,gives 2 place bidder a shot,he skips..PM's me because of my interest and sells me 2 parts that are MINT/NEW for a fraction of the original price AND throws in FREE goodies to boot!  Mike is a First Rate Seller,Great comms and the Packaging will test your patience....But it's that GOOD! Parts are Great! Thank You Mike. AAAAA+++++

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1234 on: March 26, 2011, 06:20:28 PM »
Awesome trade with Rawchild, his new brakes for mine AAAAA+++++ Great Guy to deal with and a Great friend too.

Offline bhaverchuck

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #1235 on: March 26, 2011, 07:06:30 PM »
I wanted to say thanks to everyone who has purchased from me. It has been a pleasure communicating with you and look forward to meeting in person. See you at Jomopro!

~Jm

Offline johnu773

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1236 on: March 26, 2011, 08:07:21 PM »
Pawnshop Mike.. Sold his stem and plate on Ebay,buyer skips,gives 2 place bidder a shot,he skips..PM's me because of my interest and sells me 2 parts that are MINT/NEW for a fraction of the original price AND throws in FREE goodies to boot!  Mike is a First Rate Seller,Great comms and the Packaging will test your patience....But it's that GOOD! Parts are Great! Thank You Mike. AAAAA+++++

+1, mike rules! 

btw, I was the 2nd chance guy, but i didn't "skip"...i lost the auction so i bought another stem...never thought i'd get a "2nd chance"   lol

Offline pawnshopmike

• Cliffhanger
    • http://www.ebay.com/sch/pawnshopmike/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
« Reply #1237 on: March 26, 2011, 09:59:57 PM »

+1, mike rules! 

btw, I was the 2nd chance guy, but i didn't "skip"...i lost the auction so i bought another stem...never thought i'd get a "2nd chance"   lol

Juggs and John are both great guys to work with. I wish everyone was as honorable as they are. It makes buying/selling so much more rewarding when the people you are working with are true stand-up. Many beers to both.  :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1238 on: March 31, 2011, 03:51:10 AM »
I got my MINT 2nd pair of Chrome S&M Intrikat bars from Hatebreeder today FAST AS SHIPPING and Wrapped up like a newborn baby!! ThankYou Bro for the Quick Transaction.
AAAAA+++++ seller!

Offline rawchild

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1239 on: March 31, 2011, 04:14:05 AM »
Awesome trade with Rawchild, his new brakes for mine AAAAA+++++ Great Guy to deal with and a Great friend too.
+1
Hey thanks for the xtr grey brake goes nice with the front one...I am always impressed with your fast shipping!!!!!!
 Thanks for all the help with small parts that you have given me 2 in the past!
 big thumbs up.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 04:52:22 PM by rawchild »
Hey Meg...check this out.

Offline Hatebreeder

• Backpacker
« Reply #1240 on: March 31, 2011, 04:50:37 PM »
I got my MINT 2nd pair of Chrome S&M Intrikat bars from Hatebreeder today FAST AS SHIPPING and Wrapped up like a newborn baby!! ThankYou Bro for the Quick Transaction.
AAAAA+++++ seller!

I answered Juggarnauts wanted ad for some bars, sent him some pics, wanted them, paid instantly, perfect transaction.....thanks again.

Offline speedwheels

« Reply #1241 on: April 01, 2011, 02:29:12 AM »
Thanks MisterWhite for the KGB frame. The condition was beyond what i expected. Communication and shipping were flawless.
 :mellow:  :beer:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 02:32:56 AM by speedwheels »

Offline robpossible

• GF Inhabitant
  • Crackpacker to kitchen table
« Reply #1242 on: April 01, 2011, 04:06:22 PM »
Recently I got/sold stuff or traded with these guys…
Jsteady
bhaverchuck
Bone
Rawchild
B-random Fantom
Deco. Inspira.
Also Malo from PIR.bmx, Huck/ Lee from(Huck Industries) and Couch from Zodiac En.
All great guys to deal with and great communication!
Thx  Homies!
Robby
1st law of thermodynamics: Energy can not be created or destroyed, it only changes in form.

Offline khe killah

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
Re: Positive Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #1243 on: April 05, 2011, 08:29:14 AM »
Brought from member "The End" highly recommended.... Part's are mint as advertised! Take note uk heads, this is how it's done!
 ;D :beer: :beer: :beer:

LOU4130

Re: Positive Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #1244 on: April 06, 2011, 09:50:26 PM »
Just got my stuff from meanwun. Im so happy im posting from my phone while still at work..lol...turns out meanwun isnt so mean at all!  Items are as described and look great! Shipping was superfast as well! Would buy from again for sure...and will be! Thanks bro!