Author Topic: Positive Marketplace Feedback  (Read 483491 times)

Offline Bone

• Cliffhanger
Re: Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #1185 on: February 19, 2011, 05:05:51 PM »
i recently bought cranks,brakes and leavers from gpj from canada for a ridiculously low price the parts were like new he answered all my pms immediately and i also got a bunch of free parts and there r parts still available on his thread for super prices,jpj thanx again man thanx a million.....   

Offline sbroflatland

• Cliffhanger
  • ga_goosh
« Reply #1186 on: February 20, 2011, 05:05:32 PM »
i traded 3 sets of handle bars with paulbrown. he is a trust worthy trader and he was very cool guy. if you trade with him you will have no problems. thanks

Offline paulbrown692000

• GF Inhabitant
    • Revelation BMX
« Reply #1187 on: February 20, 2011, 05:15:06 PM »
i traded 3 sets of handle bars with paulbrown. he is a trust worthy trader and he was very cool guy. if you trade with him you will have no problems. thanks

ga_goosh, same here everything went smooth and the bars we traded were great. ga_goosh was a trust worthy trader and great guy.  :beer: :beer:
All things in life are temporary. If going well...enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong don’t worry, they can't last long either.

Offline Voodstoc

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #1188 on: February 20, 2011, 10:12:54 PM »
I bought a set of cranks from "ixtapa" and I wish every transaction went as good as this one did.  Cesar went out of his way to make sure I knew my tracking number. He answered every email and text.  He had pictures for me and everything. Very trustworthy.
~J

Offline rawchild

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1189 on: February 23, 2011, 05:11:44 AM »
Bought a axle from Moncho, transaction went smooth.  Thanks for the fast shipping and excellent comunication.
Hey Meg...check this out.

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1190 on: February 24, 2011, 07:28:54 PM »
bought a sprocket from thelen60; super fast, great communication, everything went perfectly smooth. thanks!

Offline Mavprick

• Forkglider
« Reply #1191 on: February 25, 2011, 07:20:44 PM »
I bought parts from bhaverchuck, Yodazoo976, and moncho.  All great deals and everthing went smoothly.

I also traded frames with Highlander.  Perfect transaction.

Offline HighLander

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #1192 on: February 25, 2011, 07:29:22 PM »
Made a frame Trade w/Mavprick.All went well.Honest trustworthy dude.A++++!!!Thanks Bro!
One Last Ride.

Offline Bone

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #1193 on: February 25, 2011, 08:26:11 PM »
i just completed a transaction with paul brown,great guy to deal with answered all my pms pronto i even forgot to put in the street when i sent him the address so the package had to be sent back to him it was all my fault,but he resent the package with out i having to pay any charges so again he a great and trust worthy guy to deal with,thanx paul........

Offline dug

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #1194 on: February 26, 2011, 09:23:02 PM »
good deal with pitdog504
Thanks again!

Offline RobWire

• Backpacker
« Reply #1195 on: February 28, 2011, 10:07:52 PM »
just had a great deal with gpj stem was in great condition good communication and fast shipping. great guy to deal with

Offline Bone

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #1196 on: March 03, 2011, 02:53:30 AM »
just found out a couple of days ago how to get to the feed back tread so this is long overdue i need to thank these guy for being responsible for me riding again after being of my bike over ten years,i am from a twin island called Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean and parts are rare and really hard to get here and what make it harder for the riders here is the exchange rates which is $6.50 to $1 U.S dollar but we try our best to save and buy parts off market place,as we say here thank god for market place lol lol!!!!! so here goes,Big Thanks To These Guys,
ao8
seba
matricks
dj speed128
leon
meanwun

these five guys shipped fast responded and responded to every pm and gave me a reduced price,
ans a Special Thanks To These Guys,

socal- for reducing his price on a swiss miss handle and giving me a pair handle grips(new) and a wantanaby seat still in the pack for free,

robpossible- for giving me a bunch of free parts and just took shipping charges,

paulbrown- for having sooo much patience,i forgot to include the st. in the address and the package had to be sent back to him and he re-shipped it back to me with out any cost to me,

gjp- selling me cranks,brakes leavers for a best price and a bunch of free parts,

arnie grape- for letting me pay for parts in part payments lol lol!!!!

toflat- for sending me a spanking new kgb frame to give to someone who cant afford to buy a bike,
and Thanks to global flat for the forum where we can connect with riders world wide,

my bike is up now so my new project now is to build another bike and give the bike that i just completed to another rider who rode with me since the early 80's up to when i stopped so i got to get him riding i am not working right now so i know its going to be hard but i'm not giving up,the sport is growing again our country so i want to do my part to help it grow.......
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 02:59:29 AM by Bone »

Offline wesbmxr

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #1197 on: March 03, 2011, 05:07:44 PM »
Bought a Sick Child Instrumental frame from Bhaverchuck at a killer price; sent to my door via UPS in a flash. B kept in contact by text during the entire shipping interim, and when I open the box upon its arrival, I find the bike has a bottom bracket, ODY headset, and an assortment of stickers included with it. Bhaverchuck is a class act, I wish every transaction could proceed this smoothly. My heartfelt thanks and appreciation Jerry!!
Wesley

Offline wesbmxr

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #1198 on: March 03, 2011, 05:12:19 PM »
Oh yeah, the bhaverchuck also included a brand new DK seat post clamp on the frame. Don't hesitate to do biz with this dude! Solid all around.

Offline bhaverchuck

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #1199 on: March 03, 2011, 05:13:29 PM »
Thanks! Stoked you received the frame. Keep me posted when you get it built up. jm