Author Topic: Positive Marketplace Feedback  (Read 483071 times)

Evil_Lincoln

Re: Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #705 on: September 17, 2009, 05:38:43 PM »
evil linkoln gets huge props.  sold me bars for 20.00 shipped...they were brand new, looked as if never ridden!!!! and i got then in 2 days too!!!!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

They weren't ridden!  Glad you liked them, and thanks for a smooth transaction.

SFV_BOY

« Reply #706 on: September 18, 2009, 09:42:38 PM »
WATCH OUT FOR SUPREME!!
didnt pay me the $200 I asked for AND didn't pay the $68 shipping!!
The only reason it's taking long to ship is cuz I had a friend who works at a local post office try to ship it cheaper n it didn't work out.. N took me awhile to get back but if supreme had payed the shipping cost that would have never happend

BEWARE OF THIS GUY!!

Ive never had a problem with any1 but him just ask ALFREDS QUAMEN n Julio cotto

Offline supreme

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #707 on: September 18, 2009, 10:06:26 PM »
Didn't really want to continue this here, I could start a new topic about this situation but what's the point.[What I'm writing here I've already said to JoWii] JoWii was selling a Suelo Simple V3 frame on 26 july, at the moment he was selling his frame, the same one was on flatlandfuel.com for 199.99 plus shipping 65$ = 264.99, he was selling his for the same price as a new one.I didn't realise that until later on.He said me that the whole thing would cost 200$ plus shipping, because the frame was 200$ new in the online shop I thought he's telling me that the price for the frame shipped is 200$ so I send him 200$.Later on he told me he had to put money from his own pocket to pay for the shipping and here is where things started to get on the wrong side of the road.After we "talked" he didn't say anything about the shipping money anymore.So...I waited...and I waited...and I waited a lil' bit longer, a month and a half to be exact and still didn't get the frame.I've sent messages to him asking him for the tracking number of the package so that I could be sure the package is on it's way.I told him I need it in about 5 messages and still didn't got it.Last time he told me that he tried to send the frame through a friend but things didn't work out so he got the frame back and then send it again to me.I told him that if he didn't want to sell me the frame for that amount of money he shouldn't have send it, and just give my money back.He didn't tell me nothing about it, he was just talking to me like I robbed him or something.And now he doesn't want to get the tracking number.A package from the USA needs about 7 - 10 days to get here with the cheapest way of shipping.It's been 2 weeks since he told me he got the frame back and send it himself.Now maybe I got it all wrong, but isn't a used frame supposed to be cheaper that a new one??
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 10:08:44 PM by supreme »
Vato loco.I ♥ to Flatland on skyscrapers.

SFV_BOY

« Reply #708 on: September 18, 2009, 11:08:47 PM »
ok i think ive said this like 7 times. since supreme didnt pay for the shipping i tried to ship it cheaper with the help of a friend.. it didnt work out.. soo it took me awhile to get the frame back...IF HE PAID THE $68 THIS WOULDNT HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM

i really dont care how much flatlandfuel was selling it for(NO OFFENSE PAT) but i was trying to sell it cheap, the retail was like $389 ssoo i was just trying to sell it cheaper.

and i dont rip people off ask ALFREDS QUAMEN, Who-leo, kabirun, TOflat

if he didnt like the price he shouldnt have bought it i needed the money and spent it as soon as i got it due to being kinda broke sooo even if i wanted to send him the money back at that time i couldnt

SFV_BOY

« Reply #709 on: September 19, 2009, 06:44:46 AM »
since when is it 68 to ship a frame through usps? last time I checked it was 55 for a whole bike and box.

i live in the US... he lives in ROMANIA

SFV_BOY

« Reply #710 on: September 19, 2009, 06:46:38 AM »
QUOTE FROM SUPREME
"No sh*t, you're just to dum to understand what I'm telling you, proof that you're too stupid...even to do flatland."

got the frame for $68 cheaper and is talking sh*t??
yup a great guy to deal with

« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 06:12:34 PM by JoWii »

Offline jazzman

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #711 on: September 19, 2009, 04:50:33 PM »
add HATEBREEDER to my good sellers list!  the shipping was so fast the box got burned!!!   lol, thanks for the stem mark!
an excellent seller! :beer: :beer:
"This thread is hilarious. "-TJ Perry
"I feel the same about your political opinion as I do about your d!ck. I'm glad you have it, I'm glad you're so very proud of it..but I do not want to hear about it, compare it to mine, or see you wave it around.

After all, everyone believes their own is perfect anyway."

Offline doozer

« Reply #712 on: September 19, 2009, 09:10:03 PM »
therifraf was great to deal with.

great price and fast shipping on some wheels and tires!

thanks man!!!!

i finally have a complete pedaling bike!

Offline Radius

• Hitchhiker
    • Radius Bike Shop
« Reply #713 on: September 21, 2009, 05:08:28 PM »
Hey Guys,

Just bought a really nice complete Strowler from Hatebreeder! I received it nicely boxed in 2 days. The bike was just as pictured and described. Great communication & great deal!

This is my 2nd transaction with Hatebreeder, he is a great seller A+

Many thanks

-Dimitri

Offline Silver

« Reply #714 on: September 21, 2009, 08:44:29 PM »
Bought a set of primo tires, KHE handlebars and seat clamp from Perenz.  Great seller with some good deals!  Was quick to get it mailed out after I sent the money.  Quick and easy transaction.

Only suggestion:  The box didn't have any packing material in it to keep stuff from getting thrown around inside.  It didn't bother me any, everything arrived in good condition.  But if your worried about shipping damage ya might want to specify and throw in a few extra bucks for some good packing material.  He did however put some tape around the seat clamp to prevent the bolt from falling out, good thinking there.  :)

Conclusion, great seller and will definately look for some more good deals from him!  :)

Offline jazzman

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #715 on: September 22, 2009, 03:29:59 AM »
Hey Guys,

Just bought a really nice complete Strowler from Hatebreeder! I received it nicely boxed in 2 days. The bike was just as pictured and described. Great communication & great deal!

This is my 2nd transaction with Hatebreeder, he is a great seller A+

Many thanks

-Dimitri

hatebreeder is da man!!! super fast shipping and everything!!!!

hope he gives me another great deal!!! wink wink!
"This thread is hilarious. "-TJ Perry
"I feel the same about your political opinion as I do about your d!ck. I'm glad you have it, I'm glad you're so very proud of it..but I do not want to hear about it, compare it to mine, or see you wave it around.

After all, everyone believes their own is perfect anyway."

moncho

« Reply #716 on: September 23, 2009, 06:06:24 PM »
MEGA props to DjDrem for the best deal I've gotten here.
He even covered part of the shipping/insurance cost! (of sending a frame, bars and some other parts from Singapore to Puerto Rico)

Awesome guy to deal with.  :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Offline Theory

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #717 on: September 23, 2009, 06:16:27 PM »
Big thanks to:

Evil_Lincoln: Bought a stem off him.  It got here fast, well packaged, and he gave me a good deal!

Brandon Fenton: I bought somenice pedals off Brandon, they arrrived as shown and pretty fast delivery!

Evil_Lincoln

« Reply #718 on: September 23, 2009, 08:29:13 PM »
Big thanks to:

Evil_Lincoln: Bought a stem off him.  It got here fast, well packaged, and he gave me a good deal!

Brandon Fenton: I bought somenice pedals off Brandon, they arrrived as shown and pretty fast delivery!

Thanks for the quick payment, I'm just glad the stem made it there ok!

Offline b_ron

• GF Inhabitant
    • PbNation
« Reply #719 on: September 24, 2009, 01:36:34 AM »
bought bars from dave00

great guy. thanks a lot!
Signing out...