Author Topic: Positive Marketplace Feedback  (Read 477244 times)

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
Re: Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #570 on: March 29, 2009, 12:19:44 AM »
Great swap with Alfred's Quamen... Well, I didn't swap with his Quamen but swapped with Alfred.  Swapped some Profile flat cranks with TI spindle for some st martin holoflats and Alfred was VERY patient with me.  He sent cranks to me and since it was right around CFO FU5 time he didn't require me to ship out profiles until after the comp!  He got his stuff this week and I think we both are very happy with deal.  Deal with Alfred anytime!!! Super good guy!

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #571 on: March 29, 2009, 04:52:29 AM »
My Canadian Brother from another mother,I almost forgot to leave you yet more POSITIVE feedback.G-man,I will always trust you, You are a Damn good seller and Friend! ;D :beer:

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #572 on: March 29, 2009, 07:42:51 AM »
Dion is the man. Got me some delrin hikers and they are great. Got some for my son too.  ^_^  Smooth transaction and great to deal with in general.   ;D  :beer:  :mellow:  ^_^

« Reply #573 on: March 30, 2009, 08:27:20 AM »
I'm definitely on the same page with Steve(Sarge). I'm lovin the crank-set. It was an overall smooth transaction and he shipped as soon as he was able to. The man through in a nice leather seat cover cut-out for an Odyssey 99er and an extra sprocket he had laying around. Transact with Steve(Sarge).

:beer: A pleasure doing business with and much thanks for the extras.

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #574 on: March 30, 2009, 09:36:30 AM »
Just received a sprocket from Johnu773.  Describes things exact, has great prices and an all 'round nice guy.  :beer:  :mellow:

Offline The Brown Sound

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #575 on: March 30, 2009, 01:08:56 PM »
Ahhh!!!!! I'm such a d!ck! If it were not for Juggies in the 1st place, I would never have known how amazing those red brakes were! On top of that being the amazing dude he is, he refused $ and let me trade some stuff for them. Good looking out Doug, I can't say thank you enough honestly...It's a real bromance up in herr

Oh stop your making me blush.  You needed it more than i did man. hope it all works out for you.  Anyone who plans to deal with with Das Brown Sound will have no worries when the "send payment" button is pressed.
Big ups to Rob Harmer - what a great dude to deal with. In my eyes he bent over backwards and did a trade that helped me finish a project so Huge thanks to Rob and positive Karma his way. THANK YOU!!!!!

-_-  for hooking it up as well! Solo dolo....
Oh you two,,,,,,, ;D :beer: I am Glad to be the first person on here to give this guy Feedback, Esham,very easy to deal with, very honest in description of parts, well packaged and Quick shipping!!! will gladly deal again with him, no worries!! ;D :beer: :beer: :beer:
I'm like the brown LL Cool J.

havok

« Reply #576 on: March 30, 2009, 11:45:40 PM »
just did a trade with 'huck'.
great guy to work with.

Offline TRILOGY

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #577 on: April 01, 2009, 12:09:37 AM »
has anyone ever dealt with out~riding on here ?
 he is in Portugal.

i am about ready to send him $138 for some parts and i wanna make sure he is on the up an up.

thanks

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #578 on: April 02, 2009, 10:10:00 AM »
 he is in Portugal.

i am about ready to send him $138 for some parts and i wanna make sure he is on the up an up.

thanks

I haven't yet myself, but the dude is always helping out giving advice here, and he also runs a flatland online store in Portugal. Dont get more legit than that.  ;D

Offline TRILOGY

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #579 on: April 02, 2009, 11:55:34 PM »
 he is in Portugal.

thanks

I haven't yet myself, but the dude is always helping out giving advice here, and he also runs a flatland online store in Portugal. Dont get more legit than that.  ;D

ok, thanks man !
i am gonna give it a shot.  :beer:

Offline Esham

• Forkglider
« Reply #580 on: April 03, 2009, 01:18:52 AM »
Oh you two,,,,,,, ;D :beer: I am Glad to be the first person on here to give this guy Feedback, Esham,very easy to deal with, very honest in description of parts, well packaged and Quick shipping!!! will gladly deal again with him, no worries!! ;D :beer: :beer: :beer:

i would have like to have found out about how good he was, but he only reponded to one of my few questions in his for sale post. after no response for my next 2 questions i told him to nevermind.

btw,
 JUGGARNAUT is an "EXCELLENT" guy to deal with, totally answered every question i had and packed/shipped everything perfect !!  :beer:

Hey TRILOGY...sorry about the delay in responses to your questions. I thought I was pretty expedient, I even went back and looked at the dates of the posts. But I also swore I sent you a PM but I never heard anything back. Maybe it didn't get to you...damn computers...! :angry: Anyway, hopefully I can gain your trust and respect down the road. You seem like a great guy according to the feedback and your participation on this website.

Offline Esham

• Forkglider
« Reply #581 on: April 03, 2009, 01:27:19 AM »
Oh stop your making me blush.  You needed it more than i did man. hope it all works out for you.  Anyone who plans to deal with with Das Brown Sound will have no worries when the "send payment" button is pressed.
Big ups to Rob Harmer - what a great dude to deal with. In my eyes he bent over backwards and did a trade that helped me finish a project so Huge thanks to Rob and positive Karma his way. THANK YOU!!!!!

-_-  for hooking it up as well! Solo dolo....

JUGGARNAUT,
Thanks a million for trusting me for the first time, considering I recently joined this website and I only had a few posts. Thanks for the kind feedback also. I believe your integrity, honesty and selfless marketplace commerce is a great example to all. You DO make a difference for those other people out there that just don't understand what reputation can bring you.

Needless to mention again but I believe he deserves it. JUGGARNAUT is a great guy to deal with. Fast shipping and completely honest. No worries with this one! :beer: :beer:

moncho

« Reply #582 on: April 03, 2009, 08:14:24 PM »
jinjabred1  is an AWESOME seller.
Great communication, item is just as described, shipping incredibly fast.

Thanks man!  ;D

Offline jinjabred1

• Forkglider
« Reply #583 on: April 03, 2009, 09:05:49 PM »
Thanks Moncho!  Super fast payment!  Pleasure doing business!  Glad you like em!

Offline jazzman

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #584 on: April 03, 2009, 09:06:50 PM »
jinjabred1  is an AWESOME seller.
Great communication, item is just as described, shipping incredibly fast.

Thanks man!  ;D

+1
"This thread is hilarious. "-TJ Perry
"I feel the same about your political opinion as I do about your d!ck. I'm glad you have it, I'm glad you're so very proud of it..but I do not want to hear about it, compare it to mine, or see you wave it around.

After all, everyone believes their own is perfect anyway."