Author Topic: Positive Marketplace Feedback  (Read 483029 times)

Offline stev9800

• Funky Chicken
  • Ryan at York Jam
Re: Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #555 on: March 17, 2009, 11:12:31 PM »
Recieved bars from DaveDeBuono. Fast shipper, great part .
            Thanks Steve  ;D

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #556 on: March 18, 2009, 04:33:50 AM »
Alfred's Quamen is the real deal

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #557 on: March 19, 2009, 03:09:06 AM »
ROB HARMER, Thank you for the new pedals at such a Great price!!!! ;D :beer: :beer: Well packaged.

Offline johnu773

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #558 on: March 19, 2009, 05:56:35 AM »
dave debunno....LIGHTING COULDNT STRIKE FASTER THAN HE SHIPS!!! DAMN GOOD DEAL!

Offline jazzman

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #559 on: March 19, 2009, 11:46:43 PM »
skubasteve is the man!  Buy from him!
"This thread is hilarious. "-TJ Perry
"I feel the same about your political opinion as I do about your d!ck. I'm glad you have it, I'm glad you're so very proud of it..but I do not want to hear about it, compare it to mine, or see you wave it around.

After all, everyone believes their own is perfect anyway."

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #560 on: March 20, 2009, 09:45:08 PM »
GODSGREENGRASS, Is an Excellent seller ,all parts as described and packaged safely.Will do biz with him anytime.Quick shipping as well. :beer: :beer: :beer: ;D

Offline CoolGuy

• Hitchhiker
  • Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover.
« Reply #561 on: March 26, 2009, 03:23:03 AM »
Thanks to everydayparadise.  Item arrived fast, packaged well, and exactly as described.  Trust this guy. :mellow:
“There is a God shaped vacuum in the heart of every man which cannot be filled by any created thing, but only by God, the Creator, made known through Jesus”
 Blaise Pascal  (French Mathematician, Philosopher and Physicist, 1623-1662)

moncho

« Reply #562 on: March 26, 2009, 11:52:27 PM »
Props to Plazma!

Excellent person to trade with, fast shipping, item was brand new as described.

:beer:

Offline The Brown Sound

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #563 on: March 27, 2009, 12:58:28 AM »
Big ups to Rob Harmer - what a great dude to deal with. In my eyes he bent over backwards and did a trade that helped me finish a project so Huge thanks to Rob and positive Karma his way. THANK YOU!!!!!

-_-  for hooking it up as well! Solo dolo....
I'm like the brown LL Cool J.

Offline RobHarmer

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #564 on: March 28, 2009, 02:05:52 AM »
Oh stop your making me blush.  You needed it more than i did man. hope it all works out for you.  Anyone who plans to deal with with Das Brown Sound will have no worries when the "send payment" button is pressed.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #565 on: March 28, 2009, 07:37:08 PM »
Oh stop your making me blush.  You needed it more than i did man. hope it all works out for you.  Anyone who plans to deal with with Das Brown Sound will have no worries when the "send payment" button is pressed.
Big ups to Rob Harmer - what a great dude to deal with. In my eyes he bent over backwards and did a trade that helped me finish a project so Huge thanks to Rob and positive Karma his way. THANK YOU!!!!!

-_-  for hooking it up as well! Solo dolo....
Oh you two,,,,,,, ;D :beer: I am Glad to be the first person on here to give this guy Feedback, Esham,very easy to deal with, very honest in description of parts, well packaged and Quick shipping!!! will gladly deal again with him, no worries!! ;D :beer: :beer: :beer:

Offline TRILOGY

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #566 on: March 28, 2009, 08:46:36 PM »
Oh you two,,,,,,, ;D :beer: I am Glad to be the first person on here to give this guy Feedback, Esham,very easy to deal with, very honest in description of parts, well packaged and Quick shipping!!! will gladly deal again with him, no worries!! ;D :beer: :beer: :beer:

i would have like to have found out about how good he was, but he only reponded to one of my few questions in his for sale post. after no response for my next 2 questions i told him to nevermind.

btw,
 JUGGARNAUT is an "EXCELLENT" guy to deal with, totally answered every question i had and packed/shipped everything perfect !!  :beer:

Offline dethtrk17

• Deathtrucker
    • MYSPACE
« Reply #567 on: March 28, 2009, 08:52:24 PM »
TRILOGY...did your boy get the tires I sold him?

Offline TRILOGY

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #568 on: March 28, 2009, 09:19:05 PM »
TRILOGY...did your boy get the tires I sold him?

yup !

and you are also an excellent guy to deal with.  :beer:

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #569 on: March 28, 2009, 09:25:33 PM »

i would have like to have found out about how good he was, but he only reponded to one of my few questions in his for sale post. after no response for my next 2 questions i told him to nevermind.

btw,
 JUGGARNAUT is an "EXCELLENT" guy to deal with, totally answered every question i had and packed/shipped everything perfect !!  :beer:
Thank you and Trilogy as well Fast ass payment ,Excellent asset here on this board and any other.Very comminicative. :beer: :beer: :beer: ;D