Author Topic: Positive Marketplace Feedback  (Read 483316 times)

Offline Lokalazeros

• Backpacker
Re: Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #240 on: March 29, 2008, 01:35:16 AM »
Would there be a way to make a listing on the first page of this topic (or create another topic for the list) of trusted peoples ? I think it would be easier & faster to find the info.
I don't care having to do it myself, just wanted to know what you guys though (think, past tense ?!) about it.

ty.

Have a great day.
Quote from: Tj Perry
LISTEN TO THE SOUND MY TIRES MAKE ON THE PARKING LOT JESUS CHRIST, IT'S A RUBBER HOLOCAUST
Naw.  Flatland isn't difficult.  Getting a blowjob is harder.
Party All Night, Work All Day, Have Fun Everyday !

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
    • :P
« Reply #241 on: March 29, 2008, 04:43:51 AM »

Offline SCIVIC94

• Forkglider
« Reply #242 on: March 29, 2008, 02:59:34 PM »
BOUGHT FROM BIRD4343.FAST SHIPPING AND VERY NICE ITEMGREAT TO DO BUSINESS

ALSO BOUGHT FROM JOHNU773.SUPER COOL SELLER.VERY NICE ITEM,FAST SHIPPING.

BOTH SELLERS HAVE SUPER COOL ATTITUDE AND GREAT COMMUNICATION.THANKS GUYS

moncho

« Reply #243 on: March 31, 2008, 01:04:05 AM »

Offline Lokalazeros

• Backpacker
« Reply #244 on: March 31, 2008, 06:23:17 PM »
+1 for Toflat

Buyed some peg from him, communication was /is super easy with this guy, shipping was fast & great. I got was I was expecting plus some extra. I would recommand dealing with him anytime.
LISTEN TO THE SOUND MY TIRES MAKE ON THE PARKING LOT JESUS CHRIST, IT'S A RUBBER HOLOCAUST

Offline Paved Paradise

• GF Inhabitant
  • -Flatland 4 Life-
« Reply #245 on: April 01, 2008, 12:23:54 AM »
EDIT~
Im adding grinnin-n-spinning Aka greenspan.

We did a fork trade and everything went smooth

He contacted me throughout the whole time

Thnx for the deal.

-He is super imppaicent, blamed all the shipping stuff on me, says my stuffs not like I say, and slanders me and my freinds on this forum. Not only goin into my thread and sayin, prob most my stuff is STOLEN. 
Dont deal with him.. Good to his word, but horrrrrrrriblee experience
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 04:42:53 PM by paved_paradise »
~The Bike and the Rider make the ARTFORM..
   Not the artist/utensil used..its the end product they both make, thats Beautiful~

@(x_X)@ Justin Doyon @(X_x)@
                   Ride on!

Offline Lokalazeros

• Backpacker
« Reply #246 on: April 02, 2008, 08:07:56 PM »
+1 to Britoca

Buyed a complete Tantra from him. He's an easy guys to deal with. Packaging was more than excellent (how much $ have you spend on tape ?  ;D). Shipping was fast too. I would recommand him anytime.  :beer:

Offline Ultraman Zoffy

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #247 on: April 02, 2008, 08:49:50 PM »
my new updated list(soon this list will take up 1 whole page in this forum...LOL ;D)

FLATLANDFUEL FLATLANDFUEL FLATLANDFUEL FLATLANDFUEL FLATLANDFUEL...

moncho                        sin                             connexx
lou 4130                       sump                         deadtofall
paved_paradise            rareman1                   radflat
x james x                     ultraman zoffy            revig
mid_night_gypsy           stopkaiross                 kabirun
henry                           rob harmer                 iflatinpa
griot                             bhuffman                   letsgo
natas23                        fromoldschool             matt hulgan
silky johnson                 steve laps                  bulldog
915flatland                    german_cyclist           vtec718
diagnosis                       head honcho              JSteady
lolimbo                          gensanity                   luke
ron seay                        therifraf                     scivic94
bird4343                        hidden spot                brian84corvette
ME!!!!

all great guys to deal with and trustworthy.

ADDING:
 buyers: 
 scivic94, brian84corvette and bird4343...instant pymt!

sellers:
 moncho(again)  good guy, good products...say no more!
 hidden spot.  great seller!!!  had an issue with the product. he stepped up 100% without   questions or problems.  issue resolved!  very trustworthy and respectable!

Hey! I'm on Johnu's list, but not on the Marketplace seller's list! Bummed... but I'm sure being on John's list is just as good since he's the Flatland Commodities guru! =)

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #248 on: April 03, 2008, 06:18:31 AM »
my new updated list(soon this list will take up 1 whole page in this forum...LOL ;D)

FLATLANDFUEL FLATLANDFUEL FLATLANDFUEL FLATLANDFUEL FLATLANDFUEL...

moncho                        sin                             connexx
lou 4130                       sump                         deadtofall
paved_paradise            rareman1                   radflat
x james x                     ultraman zoffy            revig
mid_night_gypsy           stopkaiross                 kabirun
henry                           rob harmer                 iflatinpa
griot                             bhuffman                   letsgo
natas23                        fromoldschool             matt hulgan
silky johnson                 steve laps                  bulldog
915flatland                    german_cyclist           vtec718
diagnosis                       head honcho              JSteady
lolimbo                          gensanity                   luke
ron seay                        therifraf                     scivic94
bird4343                        hidden spot                brian84corvette
ME!!!!

all great guys to deal with and trustworthy.

ADDING:
 buyers: 
 scivic94, brian84corvette and bird4343...instant pymt!

sellers:
 moncho(again)  good guy, good products...say no more!
 hidden spot.  great seller!!!  had an issue with the product. he stepped up 100% without   questions or problems.  issue resolved!  very trustworthy and respectable!

Hey! I'm on Johnu's list, but not on the Marketplace seller's list! Bummed... but I'm sure being on John's list is just as good since he's the Flatland Commodities guru! =)

John's list doesn't tell me who is a seller and who is a buyer...

Offline brian84corvette

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #249 on: April 03, 2008, 06:47:12 AM »
I bought a frame + breaks + cables + headset from
tgtiw
and all parts arrived in practicly brand spanking new conditon
and were well packed in shipping box.
tgtiw is a great seller.
thanks man !
Old dudes can still rip

Offline Paved Paradise

• GF Inhabitant
  • -Flatland 4 Life-
« Reply #250 on: April 03, 2008, 04:29:13 PM »
WTF your a spaz and your super immpatient..sh*t doesnt get shipped overnite on this forum.
ITs not my fualt the post office ships the stuff when it wants to. I live in a VERRRRRYY small town and the lady at the postoffice sends the stuff as to when she gets to it, They are only open 2 hours a day, and 1 hour on saterdays which I woke up super early for to get these out..With money I borrowed from my brother to get these to you. I also shipped priority mail, on sat morning same as a friday afternoon here.. Both supposed to be shipping out on sat morning.. IDk why it shipped monday.. Not my fualt.

And I didnt need to pull anything on you..I didnt need these forks that bad, also I didnt need to wait till I got yours thats why I AGREED to shipping same time..As I did.. same shipping time frame. They were closed the day we wanted to ship, as to why I went super early morning sat. And ALso I dont think I needed urs first that bad..Theres still snow on the ground I cant even ride my bike.. SO idk why u think id need to pull that on you.

secondly..wtf is wrong with the forks?? Theres nothing wrong with them, Dropouts are perfect, my stickers on them, one tiny scratch by the brake mounts..and I didnt even decsribed them to you, I told you the dropout size/color/length/and mounts. You agreed to trade. I did everything I was supposed to do for you. Even Packed proffesionaly.

ALso dont bring my freind steve(connexx) into this sh*t. He knows who I am Im to my word, so dont start sh*t about him or me on this forum.

final thing, the forks you sent me, one dropout isnt straight so my pegs are bent a lil bit. A freind pointed that out to me on a pic last nite.. But Its ok with me.. I really dont care there 2nd hand forks and Im kool with that. I dont complain                     
Thnx for ur time..  Justin
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 04:58:41 PM by paved_paradise »
~The Bike and the Rider make the ARTFORM..
   Not the artist/utensil used..its the end product they both make, thats Beautiful~

@(x_X)@ Justin Doyon @(X_x)@
                   Ride on!

Offline Connexx

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #251 on: April 03, 2008, 06:47:11 PM »
All im gonna say is Justin aka paved_paradise  pulled a real dishonest scumbag manuver.  Hes not a boy of his word. I recieved what i agreed to trade for but it was not in the condition he described neither was it shipped when initially agreed it would. Young punk took advantage of my honesty. I definetly will not  do business with this guy again  and he definetly messed it up for any future transactions i will do on GF. I will ABSOLUTELY NOT TRADE AGAIN !!

If anyone wants to argue this i can scan the mail stamps and post pms and emails to show the order of events.

fukker even had his buddy Connexx email me to prove his trustworthyness. WTF was that worth??

DUDE YOUR BIKE HAS BAD KARMA NOW. GOOD LUCK!!

Justin (paved_paradise) is absolutely right.  I did a deal with this guy and he is legit, however his expectations of a transaction are so high that you would think he expected you to personally hop on the next flight and hand-deliver directly to his front door. 

I got drilled pretty badly for shipping via UPS because it was cheaper, and a bunch of nagging about slow shipping.  This is all after he paid via PayPal and then got the cranks 6 business days later!  This is a person who does not understand how buying and selling on a public forum works.  If you want superior service, order express overnight from an online reseller.  Your paranoia is way over the top man.

And no, he did NOT have me PM you to prove his trustworthiness (learn to spell).  I did it voluntarily because I knew how you were and he IS my friend and I wanted the trade to go through. 

I'm glad you've learned your lesson on trading in the forums.  It's too bad you have to be such a whiney little b*tch about it, going around slandering Justin and making up complete sh*t about "stolen parts".  However, despite your best efforts, I really don't your lies are going to make a difference as Justin has done dozens of successful transactions on here. 

So go ahead, get out your scanner and scan the mail stamps, post the PMs, make your case to the community as to why Justin is such a "young punk scumbag".  I'm calling you out and arguing, so get busy.

For what it's worth, I'd much rather deal with this "young punk scumbag" than a whiney, paranoid, prick.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 07:27:25 PM by Connexx »

Offline Connexx

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #252 on: April 03, 2008, 07:53:31 PM »
SERIOUSLY, THIS ISNT WORTH IT. But sometimes its the principal of the matter, he did EXACTLY what i told him i did not want to do from the very beginning of the whole transaction.  
But let it be known. He initially offered for me to send my part in exchange for his upon reciept. I DECLINED stating that i basicly didnt trust him like that. HE then offered a " same time trade". I reluctantly agreed after recieving a random email from his buddy Connexx. They were supposed to be shipped friday and to me 2 days priority.  That was the agreement. So why does the box i have in my hand have a stamp saying it was shipped march 31st? monday? basically the day the wanker got my part. And of  course i got them 2days later on wed. Dont blame shyte on USPS because packages get stamped when they go across the counter.

i would have liked to know these forks were scratched to crud. i would have like to know the cable  wore off the finish to bare metal. i would have like to know the brakemounts were a lil rusty.  wouldnt any buyer?

you homos are liers. im done with it. if i see your greasy cowlick at york im gonna smash you with a champagne bottle in yer dome piece. try me. and if your boy is there and he has your back still he can get it too.

this is just a testament to how out of control this person is.  his anger has now propelled to physical threats and homophobic slurs?  you need some help buddy.

Offline Ultraman Zoffy

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #253 on: April 03, 2008, 07:55:39 PM »
SERIOUSLY, THIS ISNT WORTH IT. But sometimes its the principal of the matter, he did EXACTLY what i told him i did not want to do from the very beginning of the whole transaction.  
But let it be known. He initially offered for me to send my part in exchange for his upon reciept. I DECLINED stating that i basicly didnt trust him like that. HE then offered a " same time trade". I reluctantly agreed after recieving a random email from his buddy Connexx. They were supposed to be shipped friday and to me 2 days priority.  That was the agreement. So why does the box i have in my hand have a stamp saying it was shipped march 31st? monday? basically the day the wanker got my part. And of  course i got them 2days later on wed. Dont blame shyte on USPS because packages get stamped when they go across the counter.

i would have liked to know these forks were scratched to crud. i would have like to know the cable  wore off the finish to bare metal. i would have like to know the brakemounts were a lil rusty.  wouldnt any buyer?

you homos are liers. im done with it. if i see your greasy cowlick at york im gonna smash you with a champagne bottle in yer dome piece. try me. and if your boy is there and he has your back still he can get it too.

Well... you DID buy a USED part. You should expect "normal" wear like that. Just sand the mounts a bit and repaint the forks if it's bothering you so much. Who knows, you might even have fun doing it...
Also... is it SERIOUSLY WORTH IT to get so upset that you want to start f*cking people up with a champagne bottle? Why not just bring it with you to York, break out a couple of glasses, pour yourself, paved_paradise and connexx some bubbly and just squash it? Violence over small shyte like this is just dumb, and can also get you a session with the tossing salad man...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 07:59:50 PM by Ultraman Zoffy »

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #254 on: April 05, 2008, 02:06:37 AM »
Updated!!!!
Thanks John!!!  :beer: