English > Marketplace

Positive Marketplace Feedback

(1/395) > >>

Jesa:
Hi,

This topic is for users to leave feedback about any sales made in the marketplace of the global flat forums. Over time users will beable to read this post and note the good sellers from the bad by viewing the comments left about them. If u sale, trade or buy anything on global flat please be sure to add some comments about it here!

Thanks

Disclaimar: Global-flat.com ( especially the owner of the domain ) is not responsible for the sales you are doing here. There is no liability if you get defrauded or something like this. So be careful. If you post here, then you agree with this disclaimar.

FlatismŽ:
Cheers YETI fo the stopper!
RECOMMENDED!

Hugo @ Portugal:
I've nothing but good things to say about my business with Crumpler and the dudes @ OG Company, they both started here, they both ended up real nice.

15947644:
it was a crazy. but we worked it out. your welcome.
:ph34r:

--- Quote from: Hugo @ Portugal on April 05, 2006, 04:08:44 PM ---I've nothing but good things to say about my business with Crumpler and the dudes @ OG Company, they both started here, they both ended up real nice.

--- End quote ---

James:
henry is a great seller. I have bought a frame and spindle from him and was very happy with both deals.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version