Author Topic: My roadtrip through the US and Canada...  (Read 3735 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
My roadtrip through the US and Canada...
« on: November 29, 2004, 11:28:41 PM »
Maybe you already read the post I made on Pedalbmx. I am planning to go on a (long) trip through the United States and Canada next summer. But... there is this small problem; I have got only enough money to buy a planeticket to the States. Off course I´ll try to safe some extra money, but the idea of this project is like this:

To make a journey as long as possible without spending (a lot of) money.

To accomplisch this I need places to stay, and therefore I need the help of many American and Canadian flatlanders. If you are from one of these countries and have a spare bed/couch for me to crash on for like 3 days max. I would like that a lot!

I made the topic about my roadtrip like an hour ago and already I got 4 places to stay, so I really hope this will work out.

If you have the time and space for me please contact me by replying to the topic on Pedalbmx.

Thanks!!!

ps: I´ll update about my trip every time i have some fun news...
The red dots on the pic are the places I already have a place to stay.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2004, 11:36:28 AM by martin »

Offline Curmudgeon

• Backpacker
My roadtrip through the US and Canada...
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2004, 09:57:59 AM »
you know Pim,

i think you need to add some cash to your plan, just in case things go wrong. its a shame but, cos i was gonna come to europe next (your) summer, but if your not gonna be there i guess its just not worth it....  <_<

anyways, i really think you need more money then just a plane ticket costs. even if you do sell the retun flight and end up getting deported from kanada, chances are they wont let you back.

anyways again, you can always stay with me, but im in the merry o'l land of Oz, and you aint going there.

your trix pal
ali