Author Topic: time machine crash  (Read 7467 times)

Offline wolverines

• Deathtrucker
Re: time machine crash
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2010, 03:35:30 AM »
"thestraw:
one of the worst crashes i've ever had was learning time machines too.  i fell chest first on top of my rear pegs w/out getting my hands down "

Yup.....one of those death grip crashes. 

Offline Mareks From Riga

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2010, 06:35:20 AM »
ou sh*t! get well soon man!

yeah, time machines are pretty dangerous.

once I bailed from pumping a time machine and landed with my neck on the peg. it was so painful and a bit bloody and I thought I slashed my throat. it's just a scar now

Oh.. I didnt know you get it from time machines...

Offline Mareks From Riga

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2010, 01:42:50 PM »
I dont have broken rib! :)
Nothing with bones ...  :mellow:
Now i need some rest and than i will be back on wheels :)

Offline zwarrington

• Forkglider
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2010, 03:30:02 PM »
your surgeon or doctor is what I think you mean, was a dick because its no big deal. I have bruised ribs before and dont get me wrong it f*cking hurts. take a couple weeks to get back to normal, but fractured or broken rib will be black and blue and huge. Very painful to even breath. Ice it, wrap it if you like as well right around your chest. Get some good rest, and you'll be busting out time machines again before you know it.

Offline Mareks From Riga

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2010, 05:42:54 PM »
your surgeon or doctor is what I think you mean, was a dick because its no big deal. I have bruised ribs before and dont get me wrong it f*cking hurts. take a couple weeks to get back to normal, but fractured or broken rib will be black and blue and huge. Very painful to even breath. Ice it, wrap it if you like as well right around your chest. Get some good rest, and you'll be busting out time machines again before you know it.

Oh.. thank you man! ;)

Offline Scuffy

• Backpacker
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2010, 06:04:17 PM »
That looks like it hurt!

I remember when I was just a kid and still doing dirt jumps,I brought a friend one time and he tried to do a barspin on one of the jumps,he got about 90° of a bar spin in and then landed fron wheel first...the end of the bars cut into his abdomen and tore out his spleen.

I'll try and get pics of the gnarly scar this left him with the next time I see him.
Losers always whine about their best,winners go home and f*ck the prom queen!

Offline kyle madray

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2010, 04:16:14 PM »
oh so thats how it looks when you get hit by the handle from a time machine.......i avoided the handle countless times.......after seeing this ima have to avoid it more lol.Just ice it and everything should be okay.

Offline kevin-lünen

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2010, 04:40:48 PM »
YEA That must be a great bail!  ;D

Offline broke_khe

• Backpacker
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2010, 08:08:19 AM »
yeah i cant do time machines but I landed once on the bar to the face and chest SUX feel yur pain  At least u aint got a rod and screws in yo leg like i do balance leg too :angry:

Offline Mareks From Riga

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2010, 11:27:45 AM »
yeah i cant do time machines but I landed once on the bar to the face and chest SUX feel yur pain  At least u aint got a rod and screws in yo leg like i do balance leg too :angry:

hmm.. i think my legs was on frame...