Poll

who is the winner?

Sagaris
circlefoto
ondo

Author Topic: ROUND4 battle: MASTER group OVER Winner- circlefoto  (Read 57870 times)

Offline b_ron

• GF Inhabitant
    • PbNation
Re: ROUND4 battle: MASTER group (Ronny @ Kassel vs circlefoto) voting active!
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2010, 06:16:33 AM »
circlefoto wtf??

just nuts.
Signing out...

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2010, 07:38:49 AM »
Circlefoto where are you located in China?

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2010, 01:26:01 PM »
circlefoto wins Ronny @ Kassel(5:0)
Next battle:

ondo
Online Video Battles #4 qualification ONDO Small | Large

vs

Luke
Global Flat online battle round four Small | Large

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
Re: ROUND4 battle: MASTER group (ondo vs Luke) voting active!
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2010, 03:27:43 PM »
Ondo gets my vote purely based on the sheer number of tricks he does vs Luke.

Offline E-motion

• Backpacker
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2010, 03:31:10 PM »
man let me vote first next time.. i dotn want it to look like i need to see your vote first to vote. im not like these other 3 parrot judges that repeat all your sh*t. too bad so far youre getting it right.  ondo it is

jm

« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2010, 03:48:12 PM »
this was an odd pairing. I vote ondo
for me the battle wasn't one sided, ondo just nudging out Luke by virtue of some harder individual tricks
Emo, please keep your snide remarks to yourself. thanks.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 03:49:45 PM by jm »

Offline flat1ander

• Backpacker
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2010, 03:54:52 PM »
That turbined halfpacker was really nice though luke. Awesome riding by both guys really but yeah ondo just threw down so many high quality tricks.

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2010, 03:55:11 PM »

man let me vote first next time.. i dotn want it to look like i need to see your vote first to vote. im not like these other 3 parrot judges that repeat all your sh*t. too bad so far youre getting it right.  ondo it is

So basically everyone is voting correctly except when they vote one way they are parroting and when you vote you're a unique snowflake? Just want to make sure that I get this straight so I know who is riding my coattails and who isn't.

Offline lachlan

• Cliffhanger
    • http://www.ontarioflatland.com
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2010, 04:05:26 PM »
Circle foto & ronny!!! YES! Ronny you're an insiration! That was killer. I am stoked that this pushes people to ride harder as it did with me, but reading all of these lame comments about trendysh*t and bullsh*t talk makes me really happy I'm out of the battles!
LET[/size] [span style=\'color:orange\']LOOSE[/span] and never doubt[/size] yourself because if you do, you will fall.

Offline Ultraman Zoffy

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2010, 05:00:42 PM »
Who are you and why are you a judge? Seriously... this has to be the most elementary school bullsh*t I've seen in a long time. "Let me vote first so I don't look like a copycat even though you're right". If you know anything about riding, then you wouldn't see the votes as "parroting" because everything is obvious. Please come up with some credentials to justify why you opinion should mean anything.

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2010, 05:03:22 PM »
I finished my video really quick today, uploaded it & quickly threw in the battle, before had to leave the house. Haha nice, got in with Luke. reeee-maaaatch for the good old times :D

About my video length, I made it so long, because you see, the intro and outro is like 17 sec + I added some extra seconds after each trick, so it is easier to understand what's happening with those tricks.. it's no time limit violation.

thanks for the votes, guys (:

Offline E-motion

• Backpacker
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2010, 05:13:55 PM »

So basically everyone is voting correctly except when they vote one way they are parroting and when you vote you're a unique snowflake? Just want to make sure that I get this straight so I know who is riding my coattails and who isn't.

lol. why u getting so uptight about it?.
im not going to vote against someone just because of you. all im saying is let me vote first before you. its not that much to ask. let me put in the first vote. and you put in the next one. its simple.

or all the judges PM their votes to ondo. im seeing a trend of "going with the majority" here with some of these judges. or "parroting". "just sayin".

thats what i want to know too about whos riding your coattails  . last time i checked there was supposed to be 5 seperate judges. not one know-it-all who dictates to three others.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 05:35:00 PM by E-motion »

Offline E-motion

• Backpacker
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2010, 05:16:51 PM »
Who are you and why are you a judge? Seriously... this has to be the most elementary school bullsh*t I've seen in a long time. "Let me vote first so I don't look like a copycat even though you're right". If you know anything about riding, then you wouldn't see the votes as "parroting" because everything is obvious. Please come up with some credentials to justify why you opinion should mean anything.

hahahha. "if i know anything about riding" . hahaha. youre not even a master class competitor.who the f*ck is you? i dont have to show you sh*t for credentials. besides im a great judge. why else would I be a judge, if i wasnt. you need to learn to shut up and mind your own business.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 05:20:01 PM by E-motion »

Offline erikhogers

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2010, 05:32:09 PM »
Nice riding Ondo! You got my vote

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2010, 05:33:24 PM »
first warning to everyone messing up the battle threads.

next one- post deleting, ignoring, disqualification

Nice riding Ondo! You got my vote

thanks man!