Poll

who is the winner?

Jan@Weiden
miguelflatcusco

Author Topic: ROUND4 battle: INTERMEDIATE group OVER Winner- miguelflatcusco  (Read 52494 times)

Offline That Joe Miller

• Cliffhanger
    • Unknown Sports
Re: ROUND4 battle: INTERMEDIATE group (ANDREWBMXFLATLAND4LIFE vs Leon) voting!
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2010, 08:43:08 PM »
ANDREWBMXFLATLAND4LIFE gets my vote, higher degree of difficulty. Leon, I loved the "Raditude" rollback. Too stylish! Awesome level for intermediate class from both guys!
That Joe miller

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
Re: ROUND4 battle: INTERMEDIATE group (5hane vs pepeflash) voting active!
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2010, 08:55:31 PM »
ANDREWBMXFLATLAND4LIFE wins Leon (5:0)
Next battle:

5hane
global-flat Video Battle Round 4 - Beginner Division (about 6-months) Small | Large

vs

pepeflash
Pepeflat Video On line battles - globalflat begginer.avi Small | Large

Offline 5hane 2.0

• Backpacker
  • 1yr. + riding
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2010, 09:11:43 PM »
Man I like want to apologize for my video lol.  Wasn't really pumped on it but it is what it is.

Good luck pepeflash

Edit: Just watched video.  Great job pepeflash, you killed it ... get my vote :beer:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 09:16:41 PM by 5hane 2.0 »
"Our greatest glory consists not in never failing, but in rising every time we fall."- Confucius

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2010, 09:21:38 PM »
vote goes to pepeflash

I have a bad feeling, he has some secret tricks left for the next battles.

Offline Ultraman Zoffy

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2010, 09:36:20 PM »
I'm going with Shane on this one... he had a good forward rolling combo with multiple tricks linked in (hang 5>steam>hiker), and his last hang 5 variation combo was nice (opposite foot hang 5's are stupid awkward =). Pepeflash had a lot of nice single tricks, but no real links or combos. Not to say that the back wheel tricks weren't impressive, but I feel they're not as hard when done as single tricks as Shane's combos were.  
Nice battle boys...  :beer:

jm

« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2010, 10:11:50 PM »
this one was kind of tricky. I think 5hane got it by the skin of his teeth

Offline flat1ander

• Backpacker
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2010, 10:48:55 PM »
5hane! Nice link man that was awesome!!! I love the hang 5 variations as well. If your not happy with that video i wanna see the stuff that you would be proud of because that link killed!

Offline raddad67 (Mark)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Keep on Riding!! wwww.bmxfreestyler.com
    • BMX Freestyler
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2010, 11:15:55 PM »
5hane- That was so Sweet! I totally agree with flat1ander I want to see the stuff your happy with. You know we are our own worst critiques.

Very fun battles to watch. Nice Back Wheel Pepe. You gave me some ideas to try when I ride today!

Offline Talisayflat

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2010, 11:19:05 PM »
left foot to right foot hang five is really hard... 5hane for me ;D

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2010, 03:28:46 AM »
Have to go with 5hane on this one too. At first I was going to go with pepe, but I remembered how quickly all the stuff he was doing came to me, while hang 5s and forwards combos took a lot longer. I think the devil is in the details on this one.

Offline VojTECH

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2010, 07:51:53 AM »
5hane gets my vote.

This one was really tough to decide but he did actual combos with multiple tricks linked together.

Offline Ginman

• Backpacker
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2010, 09:47:43 AM »
good battle!.. :beer:
my vote goes to shane..
to me, pepeflash would have won this if he put more of his advanced stuff Ondo is talking about :rolleyes:

Offline miguelflatcusco

« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2010, 02:17:19 PM »
Good battle, my vote is to pepeflash, time machine its my favorite trick, i like turbines also..
5hane its so goof rider too hitch hicker its so hard for me, yeah....

Offline 5hane 2.0

• Backpacker
  • 1yr. + riding
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2010, 03:57:13 PM »
Man thanks for the votes guys.  I've worked exclusively on front-wheel for going on four months so pepeflash's backwheel stuff looks ridiculously hard and right now I can only dream of doing that stuff.  Really that first link (hang5/steam/hitchhiker) of mine was pure luck, and I've only been able to do that twice.  I'm really glad people noticed that switchfoot hang 5 because that has been extremely hard for me to learn and after over three months practice I still havent quite gotten the hang of it.  I took a gamble on that one because I had a really nice hang-nothing that I was very happy with but I thought the switch-foot link might be a little more technical so I went with that even though I wasn't happy at all with that little baby hang nothing.  And that sound you hear at the very end is my seatpost breaking btw haha.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never failing, but in rising every time we fall."- Confucius

Offline Ultraman Zoffy

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2010, 04:00:39 PM »
Man thanks for the votes guys.  I've worked exclusively on front-wheel for going on four months so pepeflash's backwheel stuff looks ridiculously hard and right now I can only dream of doing that stuff.  Really that first link (hang5/steam/hitchhiker) of mine was pure luck, and I've only been able to do that twice.  I'm really glad people noticed that switchfoot hang 5 because that has been extremely hard for me to learn and after over three months practice I still havent quite gotten the hang of it.  I took a gamble on that one because I had a really nice hang-nothing that I was very happy with but I thought the switch-foot link might be a little more technical so I went with that even though I wasn't happy at all with that little baby hang nothing.  And that sound you hear at the very end is my seatpost breaking btw haha.
Only been able to do it twice, but you busted it when it counts... congrats on a nice run Shane  :beer: