Author Topic: UK: Function Flatland Store  (Read 2891 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
UK: Function Flatland Store
« on: August 24, 2010, 10:47:13 PM »
Did you know that there is an online flatland store in the UK? Itīs called the Function Flatland Store and Chris Massey is running it. He dropped us a few words: 

"The store has been set up to provide a flatland specific store in the UK and to use profits to sponsor up and coming riders and support flatland in general - I have already hooked up 2 young riders and will be providing prizes for the novices at Effraimīs King of Southsea flatland finals as well as running 2 flatland clubs for kids in Manchester UK."

The store itself is actually a blog but you will figure out how it works. Here is a post on how to order.

pucker22

Re: UK: Function Flatland Store
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 12:13:45 AM »
Nice about time but I don't like the idea of a blog as a shopping page, get's confusing and I wouldn't recommend it if your trying to attract people who arn't familiar with blogs.

Offline EZChris

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 12:52:30 PM »
got some good product in at good prices, stoked.

id suggest maybe getting a sticky thread put up on global somewhere linking to Function Flatland Store - when i goggle for it, it returns nothing.
Proud member of the Spaff Cartel.

Offline Glimmer

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 05:39:53 PM »
Great! that someone has done this but it would be better to have a web site.

Offline khe killah

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 07:22:49 PM »
Awsome... Was thinking a while back the uk needs a flatland shop, nice work for stepping up...