Author Topic: 2011 KHE A-Damn Pro  (Read 13349 times)

Offline SiC

• Hitchhiker
2011 KHE A-Damn Pro
« on: August 24, 2010, 01:44:39 AM »
Winstanley's has this up on their web site but no pictures. 
http://www.winstanleysbmx.com/product/34650/KHE_ADamn_Pro_Bike_2011
Has anyone seen pictures of this bike floating around the net?

I also see a KHE A-Damn AD which seems to be taking the place of the LT, would like to see pictures of that too.
Old school newbie from Japan

Offline Scuffy

• Backpacker
Re: 2011 KHE A-Damn Pro
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 04:23:17 AM »
Sounds like a typo...I don't see anything but the A-damn 2010 AM,LT,and Pro on KHE's website.
Losers always whine about their best,winners go home and f*ck the prom queen!

Offline SiC

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 05:14:50 AM »
Yeah but if you look to the right, they have an add for the 2011 KHE Bikes and they list a bunch of other 2011 models too.  Also if you look at the description, the color of the bike and some parts seem to be different.
Old school newbie from Japan

Offline DenisTez BMX

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 09:20:02 AM »
Can't wait to see how they will look :)
☮☮☮☮☮
☮Peace☮
☮☮☮☮☮

pucker22

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 03:05:25 PM »
I remember a while ago KHE posted on FB about a proto A-Damn fork, so perhaps they are doing a new model.

Also for some odd reason, every website I have visited that sells the KHE A-Damn series seems to have them as 'discontinued', I can't seem to find a site to buy the A-Damn pro frame.....in the UK :P

byke

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 05:24:11 PM »
Its the large Eurobike show next week, where many companies showcase their 2011 parts and bikes. Maybe KHE has updated there line?

Offline DaviD (dave0)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Flatland from Israel
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 05:51:07 PM »
dang thats a load of cash.

Offline faqe

• Backpacker
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 08:33:56 PM »
I remember a while ago KHE posted on FB about a proto A-Damn fork, so perhaps they are doing a new model.

Also for some odd reason, every website I have visited that sells the KHE A-Damn series seems to have them as 'discontinued', I can't seem to find a site to buy the A-Damn pro frame.....in the UK :P

billys.co did have the A-damn pro frame. i've bought 1 for my friend.  i think they don't have anymore in stock. maybe u can email ask them if they restock.

pucker22

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 12:19:47 AM »

billys.co did have the A-damn pro frame. i've bought 1 for my friend.  i think they don't have anymore in stock. maybe u can email ask them if they restock.

Hey man, yea I know they did but recently when I went to check out their site to see the specs  of it they did not have the frame on their website, totally removed it, but I will email and see.

Cheers  :beer:

pucker22

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 11:47:50 AM »
Billy's replied back to me today about the A-Damn pro and stated:-

'It is no longer on our website as it is no longer available. We do not have a date for it’s 2011 replacement yet. Keep an eye on our and KHE’s websites for dates.'

So for that reason, they have got a new KHE product lined up, and that's the reason why you can no longer purchase the 2010.

Offline faqe

• Backpacker
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2010, 12:48:18 PM »
owh....no wonder... seems that other bike shops i knew also stated that there's 2011 khe parts coming.

Offline Andrew..

• Backpacker
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2010, 01:15:06 PM »
Winstanleys list pretty much every bike product under the sun yet only seem to have 1/4 of the stuff in stock, kinda lame. I had an A-Damn lt on order under the premise that it would be in stock and shipped within 2-7 days as stated on their site, as it does with the 2011 A-Damn Pro... 2-7 days turned into 2 weeks which turned into 3 months... Ordered it back in june and still wouldn't have it now! They're good with the stuff they do have in stock but they seem to tell fibs on their site.

I am still very tempted to replace my SM Darwin with the A-damn frame though, beautiful frame. Anyone here ride one?
Isn't that bike a bit small for you?

Offline faqe

• Backpacker
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2010, 05:53:20 PM »
agree on that. most of the frame and bikes they don't have in stock. i have bought couple of times from winstanleys. i had to wait 3weeks for the bars that i bought from them. but small parts i got them in less than 3days.

pucker22

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2010, 06:12:47 PM »
I think most websites that claim to have things in stock don't really, they just want you to purchase so you'll end up sticking with them and waiting for the product, I think they just drop ship, so they take your cash first, then order the bits, and you usually end up waiting a long time.

The only site I know which have a great stock control is chainreactioncycles, they ship for free, next day, and if their's something which claims to be in stock, means it actually is in stock.

Great website and recommend them!
(Only they could do with a massive more flatland stuff)
Oh and billys is fantastic, also yet to try out evan cycles but they look good too!

I have NEVER purchased from winstanleys, always ever heard bad things about their speed of service, and I don't plan on buying from them.

I used to use allterriancycles for a long time, until I heard about CRC, allterriancycles are ok, but they don't tell you what's in stock, and also when you do purchase they take a very long time to process your order (so make sure you email them after you purchase otherwise you'll spend the next week waiting from them to confirm your order.)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 06:24:54 PM by pucker22 »

Offline faqe

• Backpacker
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2010, 10:59:14 PM »
yeah, i had no problems with crc, evans, alans n billys.  crc n evans gives the best price on every parts that i bought from them . i have bought half of my brother's bmx parts from crc n evans (5 hubs,3 sets of primo spokes,2 handlebars, 2stems, 2seatclamps, grips and 3rims  from crc n evans).. gotta always check the prices around to get the best deal.