Author Topic: 2011 KHE A-Damn Pro  (Read 13357 times)

Offline SiC

• Hitchhiker
Re: 2011 KHE A-Damn Pro
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2010, 01:42:14 AM »
I guess I must've been lucky with Winstanleys, I got my bike from them in about 10 days (shipped to Japan).  They showed my stuff in stock and as soon as I placed the order, the page showed from "in stock" to "out of stock" so I guess they're pretty legit when it actually does say the item is in stock.

I tried ordering from Evans but they showed the bike I ordered "available in 10-14 days".  After about a week they emailed me and told me that the bike I wanted was discontinued and they gave me a full refund right away, so I had no problems with Evans either  ;D

Has anyone tried ordering from Kunstform?!  I called them up and they told me that they had to charge me VAT.....  I've ordered from other European companies but was never charged VAT, is there something different about Germany?
Old school newbie from Japan

Offline PSchoolen

• Company
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2010, 04:40:44 AM »
Flatlandfuel will have more frames early next week and complete bikes in mid to late October.
Patrick Schoolen
www.flatlandfuel.com

pucker22

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2010, 09:19:15 PM »
I've never used kunsform or flatlandfuel, generally because of import tax, shipping cost and also the time it would take for my items to arrive here in the UK, which is a massive shame because flatland stuff here is not popular at all, and their are only a few flatland companies I know of here, clearly because their isn't a market for it  , I have used customriders before to purchase some tyres, they were OK but their 'In stock' stuff is a lie, but they do get the bits within the week or so.

Offline SiC

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2010, 04:15:04 AM »
Yeah, I tried ordering from flatlandfuel but the international shipping to Japan was just too expensive.  A couple of friends and myself would love to order from Pat but we ended up ordering from European countries since shipping was free or like around $50 USD.

I think if flatlandfuel had more cheaper international shipping options (USPS, DHL, etc.), they'd get a lot more business from Asian countries.

Offline Netinterspac

• Forkglider
  • Chicks dig me because I'm cool
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2010, 02:21:44 PM »
KHE A-Damn Pro 2011

FRAME: 2011 A-Damn -Adam Kun Pro Model – 100% heat-treated Sanko CrMo (TT 18.85“/CS 12.9”/ 74,5° HT)
FORK: Katana fork Sanko CrMo,
butted and tapered legs
HANDLEBAR: KHE SwissMiss bar/stem combo, full CrMo, 8.35” height, 0° upsweep, 3,5°backsweep
GRIPS: KHE Pyramid
CRANK: KHE 2-pc Hindenburg 160mm
BB: AFFIX bush euroBB
SPROCKET: KHE Rotor 20T alloy
CHAIN: KHE Tanga LT
PEDALS: KHE Simulatorz
SEAT + POST: KHE Watanabe seat / KHE Prismatic post
BRAKE: KHE U-Brake - Cold forged arms on plastic bushing - clear pads
FRONT WHEEL:
KHE BigO rim / Geisha 10mm, 36H hub / DT Swiss spokes
REAR WHEEL: KHE BigV rim/ KHE Geisha Light freecoaster 9T, 36H / DT Swiss spokes
TIRES: KHE MAC1 Flat front and rear EXTRAS: KHE Dubz chain tensioners, KHE Alchemy plastic pegs with grip WEIGHT: 8.4kg / 18.52lbs (incl. pegs)

Price: 1199,00 EUuro   

From http://www.bmx-versand.de/onlinekatalog/bmxbikes/khebikes/index.html

Offline Wouter van der Linde

• GF Inhabitant
    • Dutchflatland
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2010, 02:36:08 PM »
wtf? the 2010 version had titanium cranks, and this one not?

Offline 9.fworkshopbmxandtoy

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2010, 03:34:57 PM »
fu :wacko:k in home  2010 now 2011 A-damn pro I like black Ilike black  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 03:38:55 PM by 9.fworkshopbmxandtoy »

Offline PSchoolen

• Company
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2010, 04:06:11 PM »
Yeah, I tried ordering from flatlandfuel but the international shipping to Japan was just too expensive.  A couple of friends and myself would love to order from Pat but we ended up ordering from European countries since shipping was free or like around $50 USD.

I think if flatlandfuel had more cheaper international shipping options (USPS, DHL, etc.), they'd get a lot more business from Asian countries.

dont ever be afraid to ask me about different shipping options to Japan. I will save you money if I can.
Patrick Schoolen
www.flatlandfuel.com

Offline SiC

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2010, 04:26:20 PM »
Nice find Netinterspac!

dont ever be afraid to ask me about different shipping options to Japan. I will save you money if I can.

Thanks, I'll be sure to message you next time I place an order!

Offline faqe

• Backpacker
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2010, 04:42:38 PM »
does anyone realize that the tanaka fork has different leg dropout? is it the same as the ones that adam kun is testing rite now?

anyways, i've bought from flatlandlandfuel couple of times. never had any problems! if only the US is much closer to EU i would be more happier...

pucker22

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2010, 07:04:15 PM »
I presume the Katana fork is the new KHE one?